|
|
| Author |
Message |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:29 - 09 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
| bandit_nate wrote: | I had this happen to me at an ASDA petrol station, I just asked them if I was wearing a shroud/burkah would they ask me to take that off, to which they replied "No, that is down to their religious rights"
That then made me think, if enough people signed "Jedi" on the census to make it a religion, could "Motorcyclist" become one if we all did that same? Then wearing a crash helmet would be our religious right and anyone asking us to remove it would be an insult to the motorcycling gods, namely Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Triumph, etc..  |
motorcyleism
c_dug ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ravingriley |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ravingriley Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 20 Oct 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 11:09 - 21 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thats so anoying, having to take it off to walk in the shop to pay and shit.
Its takes the piss when you have glasses like me it takes 10 mins to line them up again. ____________________ Were all born individual . . Don't die a copy
Sleep When Your Dead!!!!!!!
Sachs Madass  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bikedemon99 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bikedemon99 Spanner Monkey

Joined: 24 Nov 2008 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| LeeR |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 LeeR World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:53 - 02 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Two interesting things about this thread:
1. It's still going
2. The originator saw fit to never post again! ____________________ My claim to fame: Austin Vince nicked my pen... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cicatrez |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cicatrez Crazy Courier

Joined: 02 Nov 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:29 - 02 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
which stations don't mind you to keep your lid on?
Both Shell petrol stations in my area will not let me pump any petrol out unless I take mine off. Which is very annoying as I do not have a quick release strap (its those ones you loop round). So every time I go to fill up I have to park up, get off, open visor, take glasses off, put them down, take gloves off in order to be able to take helmet off, take helmet off, put gloves inside helmet, place helmet somewhere safe so it will not drop.
wait 5minutes before the cashier decides to activate the pump I am at
I can see how people on here find it annoying. With no offence to people of other religions, but what about someone wearing a Hijab, and pumping £40+ into there car. Compared to just £8 in my tank. ____________________ -----------------------
'02 Honda City Fly |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mudskipper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mudskipper World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Aug 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:57 - 03 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
OMFGZ!!!
WHAT ABOUT TEH BURRRRKAHS!!?!?!?!!!111ONE
 ____________________ CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| froggytom |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 froggytom Banned
Joined: 18 Dec 2008 Karma : 
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| CaNsA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 288 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|