Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Weed!? wtf!?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message
blindside666 This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:03 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell is going on with you fella?

Get a grip and remember each to their own.

I used to smoke all the time, but stopped years and years ago. I dont drink that often but i am good mates with people who take all types of drugs and drink every weekend.

Doesn't mean they are bad people.

You dont have to agree with other peoples choices, but you should accept their right to choose their own lifestyle.......

Whats different about your "so called" friends now? i bet you were really good mates with them before u knew they smoked huge fattie bombatties and were junkies and shooting smak in ally-ways and killing granny to feed their habit.


Jesus Fukin Christ. Chill the fuk out
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SoND
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:11 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Re: Weed!? wtf!? Reply with quote

blindside666 wrote:
I remember like a fucking year ago!! Weed was a bad thing =S
I still avoid it and most people who smoke it. We used to call them druggies, stay away from them. I'm a pure person, drink a little. Never smoke, NEVER EVER do weed.


Fuck off.

So what if they smoke a little? Don't be an arse.
____________________
Go back to bed - You have no rights - "Streetfighters ~ Mainstream motorcycling's crackwhore sister."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:12 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up

Blindside...


https://onni.jkl.fi/~lauri/kuvia/your_a_fag.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Faldo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:17 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

As above, weed is much more commonplace in our society than the 'naives' would have you believe.

I used to smoke shed loads of it at school and for a couple of years after, but then my interest in it just fizzled out. I'll still have the odd toke if it's offered but don't go out of my way to get it.

I had a bit of a similar thing a few years ago when I found out that some of my friends do coke recreationally. For a while I thought it'd be best to avoid said people for a while, but came to realise that it really is their choice and they are still the people that I knew and respected before I found out.

I'd never have coke myself, but now I don't mind friends taking it. Out of respect they don't do it in front of me (that much! Smile ) and they know I won't have any so don't bother offering. They know my thoughts, and I know it's up to them.

Think about it a little.
____________________
Current: ZZR1400
Previous: ZXR 400 L9, ZX-7R P5, ZZR 400, ZX-7R P6, Bandit 600, GSXR 750 Slingshot, DRZ400, DR650, ZX10R C1H, ZXR 750 L1, ZXR 750 L3, '99 ZX7R P4, KTM 300 EXC, ZX-9R E1, TDM850
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fahd
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:05 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Weed' has become common-place. I wouldn't be suprised if it eventually gets legalised in the U.K. Just like with alcohol, you get those who occassionally do it with their friends 'for a laugh' and their are others who do it all day and night to drown there sorrows. I've found that people who are bored with their lives / have a lack of hobbies do it more than others.

Also, last year 'weed' wasn't considered a bad thing by much of the youth generation. The usage of marijuana for recreational use is definitely increasing as it has been for a while (much longer than one year), especially with the 'council flat chav-types' who do it to be 'cool'.
____________________
I Ride: Honda CBR 400RR.
I Drive: Audi S3.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:18 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I tend to see it as a wasters drug. No problem with those who have sorted careers out and such, or people who just smoke when they're out.

But the 16-21 year olds who smoke joints like an average smoker has cigs... well they tend to struggle academically. And I speak from my own personal experience and countless examples of wasted talent I've seen.

@ The OP - You mention you drink. Not to flog the dead horse again (for the millionth time on BCF) too much, but as a little thought experiment;
Which would you prefer to be in a room with?
1) 50 Stoned people
or
2) 50 drunk people

Admittedly you're more likely to get laid in scenario two, and bored in scenario one. But I've yet to see a fight kick off in a room of highly stoned buggers, even when someone has managed to surreptitiously eat all the jammy dodgers Shifty
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:27 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree entirely with Bonny on this. Chronic use of the ganja is bad for motivation, mental dexterity, self worth and generally results in a lot of laziness. I smoked like chimney for 5 years or so, and it definitely was the cause of me failing and quitting uni, and a subsequently painful 2 or three years after that.

I stopped around the time I started to do some difficult professional exams, I doubt I would have got through them if I had been smoking.

Having said that, I do like the occasional smoke with my mates on special occasions - I guess once every three to four months or so. I really would like a nice session at the moment, has been about 8 months since I had some, but I don't see me getting any in the near future.

OP, I find it laughable that you think these are bad people just because they smoke, but yet you say drinking is OK. Why do you think this? If it is just because one is legal and the other isn't, that is a pretty fucking stupid reason IMO.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:42 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest that you stop drinking that evil drug known as alcohol as its obviously fried your brain.

funny how the netherlands dont have any of these problems, and they've just concluded in a coffeeshop review that "a ban on cannabis does indeed have more disadvantages than advantages". in their country they don't have any problems with people claiming conditions like mental psychosis are caused by use of killer super ksunk yet anythin over there is far stronger than here.

Fahd wrote:
The usage of marijuana for recreational use is definitely increasing as it has been for a while (much longer than one year), especially with the 'council flat chav-types' who do it to be 'cool'.

where did you get that from? since reclassifaction use ahs gone down, offical figures confirm that, and I think the ACMD know far more than you do (even if the governbent do ignore their advice).....
Advice on cannabis is based on evidence
Debra Bell (Letters, November 27) is wrong to imply that cannabis use is on the increase or has become the norm since the government downgraded it to class C in 2004, in line with the advice of the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs. Evidence from the National Centre for Social Research suggests a fall in reported use of cannabis in the 11- to 15-year-old age group, from 13.4% to 9.4% in the years 2001-07. Evidence from the British Crime Survey suggests that in the 16- to 24-year-old age group use has declined from a peak in 1998 of 28.2%, to 20.9% in 2006-07, with the sharpest falls following downgrading.

In its recent assessment the ACMD considered all the latest research, including studies focusing on THC and psychosis. Those studies do not provide evidence of a significant or extensive causal link between cannabis use and persistent psychotic symptoms or schizophrenia. Moreover, the fact that such research has ethical approval indicates that the researchers and their regulators are confident that this is not going to happen.

Over-focusing on cannabis classification distracts from the need to offer proper education to young people and to appropriately police and punish the suppliers of illegal drugs.

Ms Bell argues that the role of the drug classification system is to "give comfort" or to "send a message". This is not the case - the drug classification system categorises substances based on their relative harm. It is the duty of scientific advisers to government to describe the evidence as it is, not as lobby groups would want it to be.
Professor David Nutt
Chairman, Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs
link


Quote:
What the hell is going on with the world?

pewople read pieces of shit like the daily hate, and believe it without thinking for themselves.

are you on drugs?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kitty kat
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:14 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would rather be with a lot of stoned people than drunks. A drunk is more likely to get abusive & violent, weed smokers are just chilled. I personally don't drink or smoke weed, but both used by others, in moderation is fine with me. My best friend smokes a fair bit & drinks, but she is always there when the kids or I need a bit of help.

Each to their own, it is what makes the world go round.
____________________
Enjoy everyday, tell those you love everyday you love them
Life is too short to fall out with people
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:24 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt want to be surrounded by anyone taking anything worse than weed or drunk,. You should maybe count yourself lucky they arnt E heads or worse.

So what if they smoke weed or smoke at all? its going into their body not yours! If you dont like the smell get out of the room. But thats a bit mental falling out with everyone just because t hey smoke it and calling them names.

Love to see how you would get on in Amsterdam in a hash bar!

As for whats happening to the world, where have you been if you are only noticing people are smoking weed now?

I used to smoke it years ago but havnt touched it in 5 years and the smell makes me sick and people areound me smoke it but i dont fall out with them and get angry over it. I just except it. rather than than a drunk person on pills around me.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

blindside666
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:41 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its interesting seeing the different sides of it.
I guess I just posted because I was so damn shocked when I suddenly realized it was everywhere and as common as a pint at the pub.
Their choice not mine obviously, but I've had some pretty fucked up shit related to drugs in my past hence I was so sort of shocked.

Seriously, consider me uneducated and unaware of all this.
"bit mental falling out with everyone just because t hey smoke it and calling them names" Didn't =D I was just like wtf dude?

But yeah I'm coming to terms with it, I guess they all knew I'd had some shit so they didn't tell me or anything before.
LOL I really feel like I've been living under a rock Confused Anything else I missed in the past five years?
____________________
Current Bike: Lifan GY125
CBT: 15th June 2008
A2 Passed: 16th October 2008
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:12 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

blindside666 wrote:
Anything else I missed in the past five years?


Casual sex?
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:34 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you've had such bad experiences, surely you should be a little more clued up on drugs in society?

Also, are they that good mates, if you didnt even know they smoked weed occasionally? Neutral
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:57 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to smoke huge amounts, buckets, bongs, reef anything that would smoke really.
Now i occasionally puff but its just on nights i can chill out.
I used to love having a little pipe with the missus, whack on a film and really enjoy it. Weed is a wicked drug, but its not a great thing to have in huge amounts regularly, as you get older with more responsabilty etc it can make life difficult and its not because its sends you loopy is because you realise you probably run round like a dick head doing too much.lol
Anyways, getting pished is alright in town, id prefer a smoke at home though, its great in good company or on your own. I love getting kained and making stuff, doesnt matter what it is, electrical stuff, fixing things, all good fun when your wreaked. Razz Thumbs Up

Id soon be one friend down if they started harping on like Blindside, he'd do my nut in. I don't really like loud, arrogant drunk jocks, but i wont do anything about it or say a abd word about them if they aint causing me shi*. But yeah as Bonny said, lets say you're in a restaurant...would you rather be sat next to a stag do piss up, or some kainers out for a bit of grub. haha
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:10 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smoke every day mostly weed but occasionally hash when theres no weed
I have a good job and a happy family life, my 18 y.o. son recently started smoking weed as well
I have no objection as he's old enough to make up his own mind and is well clued up on the subject
given that I run the biggest cannabis site in the world and lived in Amsterdam for years
I have hundreds of friends that smoke (I can count on one hand the people I know that don't smoke

smoking weed is not the big taboo the government makes it out to be
prescription drugs are a Far bigger problem than a spliff or 3
and as for Alcohol its the biggest killer drug after ciggy's in the UK and yes Alcohol is a drug
and millions are addicted to it in the Uk alone

my suggestion to you is to go have a smoke with one of your "Druggie" friends and see for yourself and don't be a brainwashed pratt
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:27 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fahd wrote:
'Weed' has become common-place. I wouldn't be suprised if it eventually gets legalised in the U.K.


It was pretty common 20 years ago. Not sure that has changed that dramatically. Seemed to be far less common in Northern Ireland back then, but probably due to the amount of police effort that went into stopping illegal smuggling (OK, mainly aimed at weapons), with glue sniffing being pretty common instead.

All the best

Keith
____________________
Traxpics, track day and racing photographs - Bimota Forum - Bike performance / thrust graphs for choosing gearing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:39 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

blindside666 wrote:
Its interesting seeing the different sides of it.
I guess I just posted because I was so damn shocked when I suddenly realized it was everywhere and as common as a pint at the pub.
Their choice not mine obviously, but I've had some pretty fucked up shit related to drugs in my past hence I was so sort of shocked.

Seriously, consider me uneducated and unaware of all this.
"bit mental falling out with everyone just because t hey smoke it and calling them names" Didn't =D I was just like wtf dude?

But yeah I'm coming to terms with it, I guess they all knew I'd had some shit so they didn't tell me or anything before.
LOL I really feel like I've been living under a rock Confused Anything else I missed in the past five years?


Think you just had a bad experiance and assumed everyone else would to and stop like you did. I do had a few I dont think everyone else will have also and follow my lead. I dont like drugs, but thats my personal opinion and dont hold it against anyone for taking whatever they want. Their bodies, I choose to once to put it into mine and it was up to me to not do it anymore.

I am still shocked you are shocked at the amount that use drugs though, the way the prices of everything is going up a half O will stay the same and eventually become cheaper Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ColdInsomnia
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:48 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weed is a crapload better than most other drugs you could put in to your body, including 'legal' ones.
____________________
Yamaha YB100 | Yamaha TZR125 | Yamaha XJ600S | Suzuki GSF600
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
John Lennon
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:54 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
I wouldnt want to be surrounded by anyone taking anything worse than weed or drunk,. You should maybe count yourself lucky they arnt E heads or worse.


Confused

...

Rolling Eyes
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:57 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

killa wrote:
it can make life difficult and its not because its sends you loopy is because you realise you probably run round like a dick head doing too much.lol


Very Happy

Brilliant.
____________________
BCF's 6th favourite poster 2009-2010

Harold_Shand's theory might be the best explanation.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:07 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
dragonfly wrote:
I wouldnt want to be surrounded by anyone taking anything worse than weed or drunk,. You should maybe count yourself lucky they arnt E heads or worse.


Confused

...

Rolling Eyes


I should ellaborate on that one. I hate being around people on E's. Not that I would fall out with someone for taking them I was there once. Its just a bit annoying the love buzz and crap talk they come out with while I havent a notion what they are on about. Think I need to be on the same level to tolerate it. Which I havnt been for quite a few years and wont ever be again.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chillpill
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:08 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

i defentley see where your comming from bonny , i used too smoke nearly every day now ive cut down to just weekends and every now and then , you dont get better than a fat spliff after a night out on the piss up Laughing

i wouldnt say its a waster drug though , going round someones house for a smoking session with a load of mates has been the funniest times in my life Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:20 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

chillpill wrote:


i wouldnt say its a waster drug though , going round someones house for a smoking session with a load of mates has been the funniest times in my life Razz



And how does this imply you arent a waster?


Not saying you are of course, merely wondering how that proves that you arent a waster Laughing

Do wasters not have friends then?
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:33 - 08 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:


I should ellaborate on that one. I hate being around people on E's. Not that I would fall out with someone for taking them I was there once. Its just a bit annoying the love buzz and crap talk they come out with while I havent a notion what they are on about. Think I need to be on the same level to tolerate it. Which I havnt been for quite a few years and wont ever be again.


Granted, being around caned people is a nightmare when you're straight. But lets not forget, you straight buggers remember every embaressing thing we say... so the annoyance isn't completely one sided Wink

However, I would imagine every time you go out clubbing you meet or see /someone/ using various other substances, and without ever noticing.

So by some fuzzy logic I've decided its not the drug you dislike, but people babbling at you. Thats totally fine. E-heads are loveable, but if they babble you leave them alone for a bit and wait for them to calm down. Simple Thumbs Up
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 304 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.13 Sec - Server Load: 0.73 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 144.78 Kb