Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Arse to mouth

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:53 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Arse to mouth Reply with quote

Discuss...
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MaybeGuy
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:54 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wouldnt kiss the girl after
____________________
Blue_SV650S wrote: it was a sh1te wheelie, but it proves that he can get it up in 3rd and can do angles. In summery, mattsprattuk is a gobby little sh1tebag, dopehead tw4t, but sadly for all of us, he probably isn't THAT full of sh1te!! Mr. Green
Kickstart wrote: Hi I tend to agree with Matt. All the best Keith
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:59 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be knuckle-butty territory for anyone brave enough to try Laughing
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:08 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

God how naive am I despite my great age. Sad

I thought you meant not washing your hands after going to the loo til I read the other replies.......... Embarassed
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:12 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyyam wrote:
God how naive am I despite my great age. Sad

I thought you meant not washing your hands after going to the loo til I read the other replies.......... Embarassed


Aww. Bless ya Laughing
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DEN MONKEY
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:21 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems to be quite popular there days.

In the heat of the moment I must admit to having kissed a few girls who have taken on the ass to mouth scenario.

Problem is there isn't anything left that's new these days Crying or Very sad

If you're going to like her chocolate freckle why would you shy away from doing this ?
____________________
meh
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MaybeGuy
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:23 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEN MONKEY wrote:


Problem is there isn't anything left that's new these days Crying or Very sad



stabbing her then fucking the stab wound?

discuss...
____________________
Blue_SV650S wrote: it was a sh1te wheelie, but it proves that he can get it up in 3rd and can do angles. In summery, mattsprattuk is a gobby little sh1tebag, dopehead tw4t, but sadly for all of us, he probably isn't THAT full of sh1te!! Mr. Green
Kickstart wrote: Hi I tend to agree with Matt. All the best Keith
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:27 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEN MONKEY wrote:


If you're going to like her chocolate freckle why would you shy away from doing this ?


Dunno. Just seems a little bit too much to me really. Specially planned Neutral
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JodieWodie
Reflective Banana



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:36 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing This is hilarious

Oh the follies of youth
____________________
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:36 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus christ, what is it with this arse-sex thing going on? What's the attraction? A tighter hole? Some kind of degradation/humiliation schmiel? I stuck my finger up a girl's arse once while I was giving her head, purely an act of generosity/consideration, and got it back with sh1t around the cuticle and a nasty smell. Never again. As for sticking my cock up there. Sick And then whacking it in her mouth, followed by kissing?!

Must be a generational thing. Cyclic maybe. The Romans were fond of having girls raped by apes in the arena, or so I've read. Victorians were barely tolerant of the missionary position. Laughing
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MaybeGuy
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:39 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Jesus christ, what is it with this arse-sex thing going on? What's the attraction? A tighter hole? Some kind of degradation/humiliation schmiel? I stuck my finger up a girl's arse once while I was giving her head, purely an act of generosity/consideration, and got it back with sh1t around the cuticle and a nasty smell. Never again. As for sticking my cock up there. Sick And then whacking it in her mouth, followed by kissing?!

Must be a generational thing. Cyclic maybe. The Romans were fond of having girls raped by apes in the arena, or so I've read. Victorians were barely tolerant of the missionary position. Laughing


only reason i've ever given anal is so i can say i've done it. same with any other not-quite-normal sex act.
____________________
Blue_SV650S wrote: it was a sh1te wheelie, but it proves that he can get it up in 3rd and can do angles. In summery, mattsprattuk is a gobby little sh1tebag, dopehead tw4t, but sadly for all of us, he probably isn't THAT full of sh1te!! Mr. Green
Kickstart wrote: Hi I tend to agree with Matt. All the best Keith
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

JodieWodie
Reflective Banana



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:39 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
... got it back with sh1t around the cuticle and a nasty smell. Never again.


Laughing The smell that lingers on. Even when scrubbed with a nail brush Wink

Anal is amazing. But anal followed by putting the fudge stick into my mouth. "I keeeel yooo" (Said in angry mexican voice there. Because that is my angry bedroom voice) Surprised
____________________
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:44 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

JodieWodie wrote:
Hetzer wrote:
... got it back with sh1t around the cuticle and a nasty smell. Never again.


Laughing The smell that lingers on. Even when scrubbed with a nail brush Wink

Anal is amazing. But anal followed by putting the fudge stick into my mouth. "I keeeel yooo" (Said in angry mexican voice there. Because that is my angry bedroom voice) Surprised


That's something else I've never understood. I thought it was only supposed to be particularly pleasurable for blokes, a prostate thing. Why do birds get off on it so much? Confused
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:47 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

That's something else I've never understood. I thought it was only supposed to be particularly pleasurable for blokes, a prostate thing. Why do birds get off on it so much? Confused


Only some Wink And its because of the very thin 'wall' between vagina and rectum. Since the vagina is full of stretch mechanoreceptors, it still kicks off (some of) the same feelings.

You just have to remember the clit.

Anyhew, anal is all well and good. Just thought I'd check I wasn't mad for declining arse to mouth. Random slapper maybe, but not someone I actually like.

Visions of those couples who divorce after being dragged to a swingers party.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek



Joined: 20 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:51 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

JodieWodie wrote:
Anal is amazing.


Marry me. Shocked
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:53 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
Hetzer wrote:

That's something else I've never understood. I thought it was only supposed to be particularly pleasurable for blokes, a prostate thing. Why do birds get off on it so much? Confused


Only some Wink And its because of the very thin 'wall' between vagina and rectum. Since the vagina is full of stretch mechanoreceptors, it still kicks off (some of) the same feelings.

You just have to remember the clit.

Anyhew, anal is all well and good. Just thought I'd check I wasn't mad for declining arse to mouth. Random slapper maybe, but not someone I actually like.

Visions of those couples who divorce after being dragged to a swingers party.


So I'm thinking of a bird who's only ever had it up the arse. Suddenly she gets it proper and "Wow! Now you're talking, the receptors are getting it proper instead of tickled via my ass!"

Other way around..."Hmm, it's like having a nice hot bath, but while wearing a mac." Laughing
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:57 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:


So I'm thinking of a bird who's only ever had it up the arse. Suddenly she gets it proper and "Wow! Now you're talking, the receptors are getting it proper instead of tickled via my ass!"

Other way around..."Hmm, it's like having a nice hot bath, but while wearing a mac." Laughing


You think about things too literally old chap. It's very very rare for a bird to enjoy anal more then pink, but as a change Thumbs Up
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:04 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:


You think about things too literally old chap. It's very very rare for a bird to enjoy anal more then pink, but as a change Thumbs Up


Or both together... Shifty
____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:08 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
Hetzer wrote:


So I'm thinking of a bird who's only ever had it up the arse. Suddenly she gets it proper and "Wow! Now you're talking, the receptors are getting it proper instead of tickled via my ass!"

Other way around..."Hmm, it's like having a nice hot bath, but while wearing a mac." Laughing


You think about things too literally old chap. It's very very rare for a bird to enjoy anal more then pink, but as a change Thumbs Up


Then it's a ratio thing. The pleasure/consequences ratio is way out of whack in my mind. Laughing
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:20 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mudskipper wrote:


Or both together... Shifty


I wasn't going to mention that Wink
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pablouk
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:21 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattsprattuk wrote:
DEN MONKEY wrote:


Problem is there isn't anything left that's new these days Crying or Very sad



stabbing her then fucking the stab wound?

discuss...


RAOF RAOF Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
____________________
Keeping The Nation Pissed
Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. ~Benjamin Franklin
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Madmanx
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Dec 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:27 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mates Mrs had one eye removed.

I wonder if he could skull fuck the socket? Confused
____________________
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll9/manxhornet/Hornet001.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:31 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

manxscot wrote:
My mates Mrs had one eye removed.

I wonder if he could skull fuck the socket? Confused


Dunno, does he have a stumpy cock and a death wish? Laughing
____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:03 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything feels right in the heat of the moment.

They just regret it afterward. Laughing
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:01 - 13 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

As McGee said, heat of the moment you may get away with it, but there may be repercussions. Particularly if she likes revenge.

As I found:
"Here you go darling"
slobber
"Eww, gross".

Then while she was cleaning her teeth, I quickly got dressed, quietly strolled out to my car, and left the state of Louisiana.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 304 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.13 Sec - Server Load: 1.46 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 142.84 Kb