Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


weridest place youve ever slapped the salami

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

chillpill
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:28 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: weridest place youve ever slapped the salami Reply with quote

on saturday night i was out for a pub crawl and in the pisser of one of the pubs some bloke started cracking one out in the urinal next too me Shocked , i was too pissed to care and just carried on slashing Laughing

yeah so that inspired this thread , whats your weridest place ? ill start with mine wich was out in the sea on holiday in cyprus Mr. Green

ladies feel free to join in too Wink [/b]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The View Askew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:31 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was working as a trapper I cast one out in the woods watching people shoot clay pigeons.
____________________
"Do what you always did, get what you always got"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

DXB
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 11 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:34 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a sanger whilst on stag
____________________
superchargers good
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:36 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

In church ,

Well it wasn't strictly a church , in my youth my dad tried to get me brainwashed by christianity it nearly worked very very nearly as a cure for my madness (I'm not like anybody else in my family extended or other wise), but I resisted its allure and dodged that bullet as I'm made of stronger stuff, and hell there was a really really REALLY hot girlie I wanted to shag which nearly pushed me over the edge , however after chatting to her about what she wanted in life I infered she didn't believe in pre-martial sex and therefore I was gunned down.

When they did the let Jesus into your heart peer pressure thing where you stand up and be confirmed as a christian by baptists, I stayed sitting down , and smiles and tossed one off much to the dismay of the baptists,

Unfortunately this conversion camp was in the middle of Scotland somewhere and I was told to make my own way home.
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chillpill
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:38 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^

Laughing best one so far

but she did belive in pre-marital rape right ? Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chillpill
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:41 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul_Trader wrote:
When I was working as a trapper I cast one out in the woods watching people shoot clay pigeons.


that really is putting the fun in dysfunctional

were you using the shooters as fuel for the fire ? Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Nufkamp
Traffic Copper



Joined: 15 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:48 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a wank over my ex last night. I know that's wrong but I've still got a key and she's a very heavy sleeper.










Coat, door, gone.
____________________
As seen on Google Street View https://tinyurl.com/yfdvojc
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:16 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming you're talking about solo efforts . . .
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:22 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kitchen of the Iranian embassy in Harare, Zimbabwe.

The Iranians had been chucked out of the country and for some reason a bloke I knew had the keys for the place (only the kitchen) and we lived there on the cheap for a week or so.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:27 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lying on top of a massive wardrobe... Thumbs Up
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chillpill
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:28 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I'm assuming you're talking about solo efforts . . .


of course , i dont slap anyone else salami unless there serious cash invloved , tenner at least Laughing

ariel that is epic Shocked , anyone think they can beat that ? come on now dont be shy Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

r1_lad
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 05 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:36 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

While posting on BCF...
____________________
RS50 -> RS125 -> GSXR600 SRAD -> 02 R1 -> Speed Triple 1050 -> Ducati Streetfighter 1099 -> DRZ400 Superetard
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:37 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
she didn't believe in pre-martial sex


What's that then? Kicking the shit out of each other and then asking her if she fancies a shag? Laughing

Erm communal pool in Dubai on the compound I live on, was about 8PM or so and none of the lights in the pool worked so I just went for it.
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:57 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSR-AD wrote:
Lying on top of a massive wardrobe... Thumbs Up

We have to know ...:

Why were you lying there?

(a) hiding
(b) perving
(c) its just a little preoccupation I have with wardrobes ...
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:09 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
NSR-AD wrote:
Lying on top of a massive wardrobe... Thumbs Up

We have to know ...:

Why were you lying there?

(a) hiding
(b) perving
(c) its just a little preoccupation I have with wardrobes ...


I was about fourteen and the room I had at the time had massive built in wardrobes but there was a decent gap between the top and the ceiling, one night I lay in bed wondering what it would be like to sleep up there, so I climbed up with the quilt and lay down, got the urge for a wank and bost one off... Mr. Green
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:41 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst doing some work in a uni computer lab at about 5 in the morning.

It was deserted and I knew of online porn. Took my mind off the crushing deadline for 10 minutes Thumbs Up
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Drew This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:50 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

in a lesson at school.

seriously.

i wont go into details but there were 15 other students and teacher present.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MaybeGuy
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:06 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

in a car
____________________
Blue_SV650S wrote: it was a sh1te wheelie, but it proves that he can get it up in 3rd and can do angles. In summery, mattsprattuk is a gobby little sh1tebag, dopehead tw4t, but sadly for all of us, he probably isn't THAT full of sh1te!! Mr. Green
Kickstart wrote: Hi I tend to agree with Matt. All the best Keith
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

gary.glitter
Nova Slayer



Joined: 29 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:18 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once had a prison officer slap his salami into my mouth.

Other than that it was on the london underground this morning ( circle line)
____________________
do you wanna be in my gang?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:46 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHR15 wrote:
Quote:
in a lesson at school.


it wasnt maths or science was it....

Sick Sick Sick


no lol
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:01 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to work out how I would react to a masturbating child in a class.
"Allymoss, what on earth do you have under the desk that is more important than my lesson? Now would you like to share with the rest of the class what has kept you so engrossed during reading aloud? Stand up boy, stand up."
At this point the OFSTED inspector makes a mark on his clipboard.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:02 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

allymoss wrote:
in a lesson at school.

seriously.

i wont go into details but there were 15 other students and teacher present.


Did you just stand up and crack one off?

That would have been epic Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:09 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 kids to the class=public school. I think that kind of thing is normal at Eton.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:15 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not gonna go into details. lads of ppl were away so only bout 15 in class, usually 28-32.

I didn't stand up no.

And the gal 2 seats in front of me was 11/10

didn't take much lol
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 297 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.71 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 128.83 Kb