Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Randoms wanting to be facebook friends.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:05 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Randoms wanting to be facebook friends. Reply with quote

Louise Deakin wants to be my friend. WTF is Louise Deakin? Louise Deakin is a facebook random unless someone on here can tell me differently, I certainly do not know her. Why do people do this stuff. I accepted a random once and can not get rid of the bitch she bombards me with crap about Baby P, goth bands and emo poetry, just how do you unfriend a facebooker?
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr Nice Guy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:13 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click on "friends" at the top, then on everyone when that page loads, find who you want rid of and click the "x" at the far right of their name.
____________________
Suzuki GSX-R750K4 ~ Mivv GP
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Madmanx
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Dec 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:14 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goatse them. Thumbs Up
____________________
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll9/manxhornet/Hornet001.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:15 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your pain.

Whats even more unsettling is when someone sends me a friend request, and I have never seen, let alone spoke to them in my life. Yet apparently 20+ of my friends are friends with them also.

In one instance, I added one of these cretins, had a look at their pictures to see if any bells rang, none did. So I send a message to about 6 of my friends who were also friends with this stranger, asking who the bloody hell they are and how the hell do I know them, to which I got 6 replies saying "Haven't got a scooby mate".

To date, there have been about 4 people who have sent me requests, and over 30 people who were also supposedly friends with them have no idea who they are either.

Weirdo's.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:26 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I make it a firm point to refuse anyone I don't know/haven't met. BCF is a grey area as I have quite a few from here who've added me that I've never met. But theres usually some banter.

What I dislike is when cunts from school add you. Admittedly I've added a couple of hot girls from school just to see if they were elated to hear I was still alive (they were not) and possibly suck my boom stick (again... no joy *tear*). But I get plenty of nut balls adding me who I went to school with years ago, both male and female who add me. I tend to just accept and be done with it... but then never hear a peep from them Neutral

Best one is all the girls I know who are 'friends' with women they utterly loathe. Presumedly because they added them and said women lacked the minerals to tell them to get fucked. Bless em.

Facebook. Interesting experiment into cretinous drive.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:38 - 14 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a bloody big T Mobile ad over the buttons to the right of peoples names and it has obscured all but one that says "toggle" toggling only makes the random's picture bigger Sad
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Charlie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:36 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go their profile page, bottom left of the page, "Remove from Friends"

I had a similar thing, guy added a group of us from high school claiming to know us. None of us recognised him, I posted 3 times on the wall asking who he was, deleted each post and eventually deleted me as a friend. Confused
____________________
Past: Honda x8rs, Honda City fly, Honda Hornet 250, Honda VFR750, Yamaha xt600e.
Current: Honda CBR929RR & Yamaha XT660Z Tenere
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible



Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:40 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:

Best one is all the girls I know who are 'friends' with women they utterly loathe. Presumedly because they added them and said women lacked the minerals to tell them to get fucked. Bless em.


Or because they want to be able to see all their details in the hope that the 'friends' lives are shitter then their own. Which, after all, is largely the selling point of Facebook.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:21 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is people I have deleted on my friends list because I dont know them and they havnt spoke to me and they add me again after that, and then dont speak to me again??? Confused Then there are people on other forums who add me and I forget who they are with the real names.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:39 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendy wrote:
[Or because they want to be able to see all their details in the hope that the 'friends' lives are shitter then their own. Which, after all, is largely the selling point of Facebook.


Laughing

I've said so many times that facebook is brilliant for laughing at how my school friends have messed themselves up in one way or another, it's even better if they're one of those people who puts all their grievances with life in their status.

Bla bla can't believe bla bla would do that to me

hahahahahahahahaha.

I'm a bad person.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:08 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
Bendy wrote:
[Or because they want to be able to see all their details in the hope that the 'friends' lives are shitter then their own. Which, after all, is largely the selling point of Facebook.


Laughing

I've said so many times that facebook is brilliant for laughing at how my school friends have messed themselves up in one way or another, it's even better if they're one of those people who puts all their grievances with life in their status.

Bla bla can't believe bla bla would do that to me

hahahahahahahahaha.

I'm a bad person.


Indeed, I cringe at some peoples status updates moaning about who sucked off who, but nothing upsets me more than idiot girls who put shite in there like "Luv me or H8 me, im still on ya mind lolzxz" - yes love, you are, but in my mind I have a balaclava and a grotting device, and you are screaming.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:38 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:

Indeed, I cringe at some peoples status updates moaning about who sucked off who, but nothing upsets me more than idiot girls who put shite in there like "Luv me or H8 me, im still on ya mind lolzxz" - yes love, you are, but in my mind I have a balaclava and a grotting device, and you are screaming.

GhostRider


It amazes me how many personal details people are willing to put in their status, although it's even more fun when 2 people you knoware arguing with each other via their facebook status. Laughing

Completely off topic but you just reminded me of a time when I was having some banter with a hot girl at work and she went "in your dreams" and I responded "in my dreams you can't talk", that was a fun day.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:21 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some guy from school who thought he was going far, and is my age, had this gem the other day;

'Why can't I have 3 Cars and 0 Kids... rather then 3 Kids and 0 Cars LOL'

HAHA!

Tosser.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:48 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? You ain't got no friends?

Facebook is your friend! Thumbs Up

Only thing that stops me 'unfriending' folk who have 'friended' me is that facebook then sends a message to the moron/moroness you just un-friended to tell them that you think they smell of wee. Embarassed Embarassed

How does one get around that? Shocked
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:12 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes people use your details so becareful on those things
____________________
Hit the G spot. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chrisw
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:12 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walloper wrote:


Only thing that stops me 'unfriending' folk who have 'friended' me is that facebook then sends a message to the moron/moroness you just un-friended to tell them that you think they smell of wee. Embarassed Embarassed

How does one get around that? Shocked


No it doesn't, it says completely the opposite when you remove people. I have pruned my 'friends' list many times and every time it pings up a message saying that the person you are about to remove will not be notified.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:51 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

A search for the lovely Louise on FB reveals that there are in fact three pages of Louise Deakins and assorted variations of.

Anyway, I don't care: she's not my friend, so I don't care who she gives blow jobs to. And I intend to say so on my profile.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:52 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendy wrote:
bonny_ricardo wrote:

Best one is all the girls I know who are 'friends' with women they utterly loathe. Presumedly because they added them and said women lacked the minerals to tell them to get fucked. Bless em.


Or because they want to be able to see all their details in the hope that the 'friends' lives are shitter then their own. Which, after all, is largely the selling point of Facebook.


Is it?
I thought it was stalking.
Everybody and their dog seems to complain about stalkers on "new FB" ... personally I'm disappointed I don't have one yet (or maybe I do, and I just don't know it ... yet, haha)

Actually, yes,mmm perhaps I do. A very nice man in Malaysia somewhere keeps sending me "karma" and lovely stickers Shocked which I mostly ignore
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.


Last edited by hellkat on 20:03 - 15 Dec 2008; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:02 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only 'random' I've added to my FB is a very cute Cocker Spaniel who asked to be my friend! Embarassed

She sent out a message explaining that she smelled of poo one day, but that's the only non-woof message I've received!! Rolling Eyes
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:59 - 15 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonka wrote:


She sent out a message explaining that she smelled of poo one day, but that's the only non-woof message I've received!! Rolling Eyes


Shocked

And I thought I had far too much time on my hands.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:15 - 16 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:

Shocked

And I thought I had far too much time on my hands.


Oh, that's mild! One of my 'friends' seems to be posting every 5 minutes and I can have a running commentary of her day Rolling Eyes Too much information imo, but I only log into it once in a while, so it doesn't bother me. Confused
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

piazza
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:28 - 16 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got 4 random females on bebo(don't use it)just logged onto there page and thanked them for blowjob's,that should do it.lol Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:15 - 16 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe louise deakin wants a fuck from an older guy, you never know
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:29 - 16 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonka wrote:
bonny_ricardo wrote:

Shocked

And I thought I had far too much time on my hands.


Oh, that's mild! One of my 'friends' seems to be posting every 5 minutes and I can have a running commentary of her day Rolling Eyes Too much information imo, but I only log into it once in a while, so it doesn't bother me. Confused


Ever get a stalker, dont add Geoff Waters Laughing he appears to have removed himself again(or been removed) from facebook but is on my block list several times and some of my mates to. *shivers*he likes the biker chicks. He will add and add and add and add and ask stupid questions and dosnt have a bike like he says because he told people he was ina wheel chair also. Shocked and want to meet you and pretend to live just up the road while havng a facination about leathers.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:51 - 17 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people from school thing, this is true. I left school about 6 years ago now, I last spoke in person to someone from school a little over 5 years ago. What makes them think I have any interest in their lives now.

Still, is good for the ego. They have all finished uni in the last year or two, I think two of them have jobs. And this was an expensive school.

Fehl.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 294 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.12 Sec - Server Load: 0.39 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 136.13 Kb