|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Mord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mord Nearly there...
Joined: 11 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:45 - 21 Dec 2008 Post subject: Mord's RS125 |
 |
|
I was bored yesterday..
Video 1
Video 2

Last edited by Mord on 12:24 - 28 Dec 2008; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| nick606 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 nick606 World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:53 - 21 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
lol in video 1 4mins 20 seconds - like 5 minutes how childish do you want to be ?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Whosthedaddy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Whosthedaddy Super Spammer
Joined: 11 Dec 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mord |
This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 Mord Nearly there...
Joined: 11 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| nick606 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 nick606 World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mord Nearly there...
Joined: 11 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:29 - 21 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Maybe I was a bit overreacting but I had car accident 2 months ago.. one guy decided to park his car inside of my boot
I'm a bit sensitive now. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| joshmac_3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 joshmac_3 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 21 Jun 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mord Nearly there...
Joined: 11 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| joshmac_3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 joshmac_3 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 21 Jun 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:37 - 21 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:47 - 22 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Fucking LOL.
Has to be the pussiest riding I have ever seen. Straightline warrior (as muh as you can be on a 125) to the max.
Here comes a corner, "oooh shit slow down", hand of the throttle, corner like a pansy, road straightens "Hi ho silver away!!!" and full throttle.
wtF?
Silly slow unnecesary filtering.
As for 4:20 in the fist vid. If you were going any faster then t'd be a stupid fault on your mistake. You didn't even slow down in the video!
Might wanna learn about your bike and how to ride it before you criticize other people's behaviour on the roads!
| joshmac_3 wrote: |
Bigger bike?
Could just power round the tw*t next time  and it'd would be such a shame if your left hand slipped of the bar and knocked off his mirror  |
Lets say hypothetically I'm the driver.
"hmm oh shit, I'm supposed to be in the middle lane"
*checks mirors and blind spot, sees bike, not making any progress so I move*
*BEEEEEEEEEEP"
"WTF is that stupid twat beeping and staring at me for?"
*smash*
"WTF?!"
It would be such a shame if my foot slipped of the brake pedal and smashed a stupid biker with his desizing ego machine
Granted the driver should have moved over earlier and everythng, BUT he didn't cause you any harm, you didn't have to avoid him or make any manouvres or brake. So you're over reacting. Man grow some fucking nuts  ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:56 - 22 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Oh and as a bit of advice for you, take the second clip down. Shows your home
Never ever film your road, house, or village.
On the video it may not show much, but A) It's pointless (ooh thanks for showing me your wall) and B) it's a stupid unnecesary risk and no gain whatsoever. ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fahd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fahd World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 03:28 - 22 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
It's actually saddening to see an RS125 run with 15bhp. It doesn't seem to roar like a full power one does, it just seems weak...  ____________________ I Ride: Honda CBR 400RR.
I Drive: Audi S3. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| joshmac_3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 joshmac_3 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 21 Jun 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 03:53 - 22 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sorry if that came across wrong mate.
I did mean it with tongue in cheek (hence the smilies). I've never actually damaged a car who's cut me up, for the reason you described. The old bike vs car situation... bike's never going to win  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mord Nearly there...
Joined: 11 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 07:10 - 22 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm still learning (displaying L plates as well). Sliperry road so riding slowly on roundabouts
It's 15bhp bike.. don't expect racing
m0l0t0v@ I probably have more on road driving experience than you (10 years, over 150k miles, 1 accident - not me at fault) so lecture your younger brother really. I'm still learning to ride a bike (700 mile experience so far) but I hate cunts who are too lazy to use indicators.. it's dangerous and stupid.
Fahd@ 15bhp is for now... for someone who learns how to ride it's still plenty Besides the roads are so sliperry now I ride slowly anyway. But from next spring I probably will start feeling lack of power. I want to do driving licence first then de-restrict my RS125. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mord Nearly there...
Joined: 11 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:27 - 22 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
| joshmac_3 wrote: |
Sorry if that came across wrong mate.
I did mean it with tongue in cheek (hence the smilies). I've never actually damaged a car who's cut me up, for the reason you described. The old bike vs car situation... bike's never going to win  |
I may have read it in the wrong context.
I'm all for damaging other people's cars if they are cunts. But this driver in question wasn't
| Mordoklej wrote: |
m0l0t0v@ I probably have more on road driving experience than you (10 years, over 150k miles, 1 accident - not me at fault) so lecture your younger brother really. I'm still learning to ride a bike (700 mile experience so far) but I hate cunts who are too lazy to use indicators.. it's dangerous and stupid. |
You may well have more driving experience (well you do actually) But that experience is null and void if you get shit scared by that car driver when you didn't have to move or change or anything. Yeah, I hate people who don't use indicators too, but in my limited time on the roads with much less experience I know to not trust everyone on the road 100%. Scratch that. Not even 10% unless I know them personally. Especially indicators. With your far superior experience on the road you should surely know that?
| Mordoklej wrote: |
Risk? What risk? Evidence for the police that I was riding within speed limits?  Is there anything illegal I was doing? Even filtering is not illegal as far as I know.. but of course I haven't got full motorbike driving licence so I may be wrong. |
I'm saying that for future reference
Also, filtering isn't illegal but when you filtered between the two cars at a tarffic lights, there is the zig zag lines that means "no overtaking". Filtering is a form of overtaking. So that part was illegal
You probably wouldn't get done for it. But it is just plain stupid to film your house anyways.
Might wanna lecture yourself or get some training lessons  ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mord Nearly there...
Joined: 11 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:28 - 22 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I need training lessons no doubt.. Riding bikes is fun but I still have so much to learn
Oh.. and I deleted the one with my house. Just in case.. you never know  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| joshmac_3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 joshmac_3 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 21 Jun 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:47 - 22 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Also it shows where to steal your bike from.
I know it's unlikely, but still, you can never be too cautious about that sort of thing  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Whosthedaddy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Whosthedaddy Super Spammer
Joined: 11 Dec 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:37 - 23 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| frazer1981 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 frazer1981 Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 11:22 - 24 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hmm i see the video was shot in and around northampton then One reason i don't bother going though town is because of the traffic thats why i use the A45 and the A43 . ____________________ 1st bike - chunlan starway 50QF4 (SOLD) 2nd bike - 92 Honda mtx125RW-L ( In my garage awaiting some TLC)
05 Honda xl125v Varadero stolen and recovered but now a write off!
07 Hyosung GTR125R |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MinhDinh |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MinhDinh World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mord Nearly there...
Joined: 11 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:40 - 24 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
A few months more and it will be derestricted
But I like it as it is. I'm still learning how to ride motorbikes.. and it's winter time so I ride it rather gently anyway (especially on roundabouts)  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lurker |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lurker Trackday Trickster
Joined: 19 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mord Nearly there...
Joined: 11 Oct 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:37 - 25 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I just changed my mind lol If I had been in a car I would have ragged it .. yes... but I haven't got confidence with the bike yet. It's fun to rev it like that nevertheless
EDIT: I've lost some confidence since I had "incident" with my bike on roundabout covered by black ice.. But that's a different story. I will rag it once the winter is over. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 286 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|