Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Mord's RS125

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Mord
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:45 - 21 Dec 2008    Post subject: Mord's RS125 Reply with quote

I was bored yesterday..

Video 1

Video 2

Mr. Green


Last edited by Mord on 12:24 - 28 Dec 2008; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

nick606
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:53 - 21 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol in video 1 4mins 20 seconds - like 5 minutes how childish do you want to be ? Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:14 - 21 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's what rants about cars cutting you up are made of on here then you need to learn to ride on the road.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Mord This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

nick606
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:25 - 21 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nar tbh i think you should let it go and stop being such a moaning bitch. He plenty of space to move over. It was really childish what you did and so was that rant.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mord
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:29 - 21 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I was a bit overreacting but I had car accident 2 months ago.. one guy decided to park his car inside of my boot Rolling Eyes

I'm a bit sensitive now.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

joshmac_3
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:35 - 21 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

How old are you by the way?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mord
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:26 - 21 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

joshmac_3 wrote:
How old are you by the way?


I'm married yes. But I'm still young mate Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

joshmac_3
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:37 - 21 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordoklej wrote:
joshmac_3 wrote:
How old are you by the way?


I'm married yes. But I'm still young mate Laughing

Bigger bike? Razz
Could just power round the tw*t next time Smile and it'd would be such a shame if your left hand slipped of the bar and knocked off his mirror Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:47 - 22 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking LOL.

Has to be the pussiest riding I have ever seen. Straightline warrior (as muh as you can be on a 125) to the max.

Here comes a corner, "oooh shit slow down", hand of the throttle, corner like a pansy, road straightens "Hi ho silver away!!!" and full throttle.

Laughing wtF?

Silly slow unnecesary filtering.

As for 4:20 in the fist vid. If you were going any faster then t'd be a stupid fault on your mistake. You didn't even slow down in the video! Laughing

Might wanna learn about your bike and how to ride it before you criticize other people's behaviour on the roads!

joshmac_3 wrote:

Bigger bike? Razz
Could just power round the tw*t next time Smile and it'd would be such a shame if your left hand slipped of the bar and knocked off his mirror Wink


Rolling Eyes

Lets say hypothetically I'm the driver.

"hmm oh shit, I'm supposed to be in the middle lane"
*checks mirors and blind spot, sees bike, not making any progress so I move*

*BEEEEEEEEEEP"

"WTF is that stupid twat beeping and staring at me for?"

*smash*

"WTF?!"
It would be such a shame if my foot slipped of the brake pedal and smashed a stupid biker with his desizing ego machine Rolling Eyes


Granted the driver should have moved over earlier and everythng, BUT he didn't cause you any harm, you didn't have to avoid him or make any manouvres or brake. So you're over reacting. Man grow some fucking nuts Rolling Eyes
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:56 - 22 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and as a bit of advice for you, take the second clip down. Shows your home Wink

Never ever film your road, house, or village.

On the video it may not show much, but A) It's pointless (ooh thanks for showing me your wall) and B) it's a stupid unnecesary risk and no gain whatsoever.
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fahd
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:28 - 22 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's actually saddening to see an RS125 run with 15bhp. It doesn't seem to roar like a full power one does, it just seems weak... Sad
____________________
I Ride: Honda CBR 400RR.
I Drive: Audi S3.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

joshmac_3
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:53 - 22 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0l0t0v wrote:

joshmac_3 wrote:

Bigger bike? Razz
Could just power round the tw*t next time Smile and it'd would be such a shame if your left hand slipped of the bar and knocked off his mirror Wink


Rolling Eyes

Lets say hypothetically I'm the driver.

"hmm oh shit, I'm supposed to be in the middle lane"
*checks mirors and blind spot, sees bike, not making any progress so I move*

*BEEEEEEEEEEP"

"WTF is that stupid twat beeping and staring at me for?"

*smash*

"WTF?!"
It would be such a shame if my foot slipped of the brake pedal and smashed a stupid biker with his desizing ego machine Rolling Eyes


Granted the driver should have moved over earlier and everythng, BUT he didn't cause you any harm, you didn't have to avoid him or make any manouvres or brake. So you're over reacting. Man grow some fucking nuts Rolling Eyes

Sorry if that came across wrong mate.
I did mean it with tongue in cheek (hence the smilies). I've never actually damaged a car who's cut me up, for the reason you described. The old bike vs car situation... bike's never going to win Sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mord
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:10 - 22 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still learning (displaying L plates as well). Sliperry road so riding slowly on roundabouts Middle Finger


It's 15bhp bike.. don't expect racing Laughing


m0l0t0v@ I probably have more on road driving experience than you (10 years, over 150k miles, 1 accident - not me at fault) so lecture your younger brother really. I'm still learning to ride a bike (700 mile experience so far) but I hate cunts who are too lazy to use indicators.. it's dangerous and stupid.


Fahd@ 15bhp is for now... for someone who learns how to ride it's still plenty Wink Besides the roads are so sliperry now I ride slowly anyway. But from next spring I probably will start feeling lack of power. I want to do driving licence first then de-restrict my RS125.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mord
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:45 - 22 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0l0t0v wrote:

Never ever film your road, house, or village.

On the video it may not show much, but A) It's pointless (ooh thanks for showing me your wall) and B) it's a stupid unnecesary risk and no gain whatsoever.


Risk? What risk? Evidence for the police that I was riding within speed limits? Laughing Is there anything illegal I was doing? Even filtering is not illegal as far as I know.. but of course I haven't got full motorbike driving licence so I may be wrong.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:27 - 22 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

joshmac_3 wrote:

Sorry if that came across wrong mate.
I did mean it with tongue in cheek (hence the smilies). I've never actually damaged a car who's cut me up, for the reason you described. The old bike vs car situation... bike's never going to win Sad


I may have read it in the wrong context.

I'm all for damaging other people's cars if they are cunts. But this driver in question wasn't Wink

Mordoklej wrote:

m0l0t0v@ I probably have more on road driving experience than you (10 years, over 150k miles, 1 accident - not me at fault) so lecture your younger brother really. I'm still learning to ride a bike (700 mile experience so far) but I hate cunts who are too lazy to use indicators.. it's dangerous and stupid.


You may well have more driving experience (well you do actually) But that experience is null and void if you get shit scared by that car driver when you didn't have to move or change or anything. Yeah, I hate people who don't use indicators too, but in my limited time on the roads with much less experience I know to not trust everyone on the road 100%. Scratch that. Not even 10% unless I know them personally. Especially indicators. With your far superior experience on the road you should surely know that?

Mordoklej wrote:

Risk? What risk? Evidence for the police that I was riding within speed limits? Laughing Is there anything illegal I was doing? Even filtering is not illegal as far as I know.. but of course I haven't got full motorbike driving licence so I may be wrong.


I'm saying that for future reference Wink

Also, filtering isn't illegal but when you filtered between the two cars at a tarffic lights, there is the zig zag lines that means "no overtaking". Filtering is a form of overtaking. So that part was illegal Wink

You probably wouldn't get done for it. But it is just plain stupid to film your house anyways.

Might wanna lecture yourself or get some training lessons Wink
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mord
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:28 - 22 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need training lessons no doubt.. Riding bikes is fun but I still have so much to learn Embarassed

Oh.. and I deleted the one with my house. Just in case.. you never know Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

joshmac_3
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:47 - 22 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also it shows where to steal your bike from.
I know it's unlikely, but still, you can never be too cautious about that sort of thing Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:01 - 23 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0l0t0v wrote:
Mordoklej wrote:

m0l0t0v@ I probably have more on road driving experience than you (10 years, over 150k miles, 1 accident - not me at fault) so lecture your younger brother really. I'm still learning to ride a bike (700 mile experience so far) but I hate cunts who are too lazy to use indicators.. it's dangerous and stupid.


You may well have more driving experience (well you do actually) But that experience is null and void if you get shit scared by that car driver when you didn't have to move or change or anything. Yeah, I hate people who don't use indicators too, but in my limited time on the roads with much less experience I know to not trust everyone on the road 100%. Scratch that. Not even 10% unless I know them personally. Especially indicators. With your far superior experience on the road you should surely know that?


Yeah and I've been on the road longer than both of you put together and I agree with m0l0t0v.

Its all about road presence and the ability to portray an intention to other road users. If you've been in a car for some time then you'll know that others can be unpredictable and certain circumstances are worse than others, ie junctions, roundabouts etc. In these instances, hold back if needed to assess the situation then go from there. Remember sometimes you are in the blind spot and being so small its harder to spot.

You think bikers always indicate? I don't that's for sure, intentions are more visible though due to the constant obs and life savers.

Tip
Stop looking at the clocks in the vid and start looking at where you're going.

I suspect in the vid you're quite tense, just relax and no matter how greasy the roads its a hell of a lot easier to make the bike flow from one corner to the next.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:37 - 23 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordoklej wrote:
I need training lessons no doubt.. Riding bikes is fun but I still have so much to learn Embarassed

Oh.. and I deleted the one with my house. Just in case.. you never know Wink


Everyone has loads to learn. I certainly do. Razz Riding in any sort of condition can be fun. You just have to adjust your riding style or get a bike you don't mind dropping Laughing

And learn to be loose. Wink
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

frazer1981
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:22 - 24 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm i see the video was shot in and around northampton then Mr. Green Mr. Green One reason i don't bother going though town is because of the traffic thats why i use the A45 and the A43 .
____________________
1st bike - chunlan starway 50QF4 (SOLD) 2nd bike - 92 Honda mtx125RW-L ( In my garage awaiting some TLC)
05 Honda xl125v Varadero stolen and recovered but now a write off! Sad
07 Hyosung GTR125R
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:18 - 24 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fahd wrote:
It's actually saddening to see an RS125 run with 15bhp. It doesn't seem to roar like a full power one does, it just seems weak... Sad


that's a 2008 rs 125. i believe 2005 and under are faster
____________________
Hit the G spot. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mord
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:40 - 24 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few months more and it will be derestricted Smile

But I like it as it is. I'm still learning how to ride motorbikes.. and it's winter time so I ride it rather gently anyway (especially on roundabouts) Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

lurker
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 19 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:19 - 25 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

feck me a bit throttle control would do you the world of good.
about as smooth as a cheese grater.
the revving of the engine at 5:15 with the apparent intention of ragging it onto the roundabout only to close the throttle as soon as you pulled away did put a smile on my face lol.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mord
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:37 - 25 Dec 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just changed my mind lol Laughing If I had been in a car I would have ragged it .. yes... but I haven't got confidence with the bike yet. It's fun to rev it like that nevertheless Embarassed

EDIT: I've lost some confidence since I had "incident" with my bike on roundabout covered by black ice.. But that's a different story. I will rag it once the winter is over.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 285 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.74 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 139.46 Kb