|
|
| Author |
Message |
| binge |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 binge Emo Kiddy

Joined: 03 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Burnside |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Burnside Spanner Monkey

Joined: 29 Sep 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| binge |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 binge Emo Kiddy

Joined: 03 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| binge |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 binge Emo Kiddy

Joined: 03 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:54 - 26 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Okay well I hit ctrl+F12 on boot up and I got this menu...
"Use the up- and down- arrows keys to move the pointer to the desired boot device. Press [Enter] to attempt the boot or ESC to cancel.
Internal HDD
CD/DVD/CD-RW Drive
Onboard NIC
BIOS Setup
Diagnostics
Tried all 5. Nothing helpful really happens.
Obviously I cant just format it because I need a disk to re-install the OS.
Ben |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Burnside |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Burnside Spanner Monkey

Joined: 29 Sep 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:14 - 26 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
ok it might be ctrl + f11  ____________________ I started out with nothing and I still got most of it left. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| binge |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 binge Emo Kiddy

Joined: 03 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Burnside |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Burnside Spanner Monkey

Joined: 29 Sep 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:31 - 26 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
thats the one  ____________________ I started out with nothing and I still got most of it left. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| binge |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 binge Emo Kiddy

Joined: 03 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:48 - 26 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Legend, Laptop is totally restored now. Its like a brand new set up.
Last year I shoved another GB of RAM in it too because it was slow. So Its running 1.5GB of RAM, Over an empty 60GB HDD (Small I know), Its rapid.
Thanks again!
Ben |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fortuna |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fortuna World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 279 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|