|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Renton |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Renton World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Eddie Hitler |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Eddie Hitler World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Nov 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Itchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:17 - 17 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Give it a whirl and it if all falls apart, leave very quickly even if they apologise profusely and promise never to let it happen again more than likely it will happen.
In that people often pedestal a partner ie you think he/she is better than others and tend to forgive them and take them back only to suffer yet more 'unpleasantness'.
Many on the BCF will state that such people will never change and thus one strike and you're out is giving them a chance and not to be prejudiced.
Myself I take no crap at all , but then that might explain why I'm near 30 and not had a long relationship with anybody.
And in the world there are plenty of fish... ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Renton |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Renton World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:21 - 17 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thought I'd get that reaction...I've thought about it myself. I don't want to though, like I said, not a lot scares me....so I don't want to waste what I could have with her because I'm worried about what may or may not happen.
She hasn't heard from that crowd in 18 months but someone was banging on her door tonight for a while and I couldn't get over because I'm bikeless so no transport.
I sadly know about the whole "It will never happen again" routine - never used to take crap from anyone untill one girl (prevous g/f) i decided to be a bit more comprimising with, did not bode well for me at all - so I'm steering clear in future when I hear that.
I'm not trying to look for reasons to stay with her, cos I don't need to, I think she's mustard. I just don't really know how I feel about the whole violence thing affecting me. ____________________ This is my motorcycle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
Without me, my motorcycle is useless. Without my motorcycle, I am useless.
Last edited by Renton on 01:32 - 17 Feb 2009; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Itchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:27 - 17 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I was thinking you were a woman with a BF who had beaten up exes.
Erm again plenty of fish in the sea , as again , evolution has foisted on us a concept of Love, which is as said before is an evolutionary trait designed to give children the best start in life. 15 million years has allowed your mind to defeat evolution think logically.
In that sorry to be harsh but what is so special about her that other women do not have such qualities?.
In that is it body / personality / unusual sexual skill / confidence she gives you etc?.
Such traits are found in OTHER women also, in that a few BCFers who shall remain unnamed found women who were wild in bed or had incredible oral skills , after splitting up they found other women with such skills.
I do sometimes look back and think oh with a few girlies I've been with and think what could have been but can't change the past and that my memory idealises the situation. ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Renton |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Renton World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dischord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dischord World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 03:11 - 17 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Who are 'these people' and what's so bad about them? If someone is threatening the safety of you or your girlfriend deal with it - call the police or better yet do something about it yourself. ____________________ 2012 KTM EXC 250
Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| arry |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 arry Super Spammer
Joined: 03 Jan 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Handsome |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Handsome World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Renton |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Renton World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:41 - 18 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had written a reply to each of you, but my fucking laptop keeps jumping back a browser and I loose all info - can't be arsed to type it all again.
Basically without plastering too many details on the interweb, this group aint the sort to be scared by the Police. Last time the Met was called they didn't do anything, which only attracts more attention.
In all honesty, I don't think I can explain what kind of people they are without it sounding like a plot to a Guy Ritchie film. I know that sounds a bit funny but that's how it is.
Whatever happens, if anything (hopefully nothing though) it will be out of my control. They are a crowd she used to run with because she used to live with the main guy.
It's not petty shit like an ex who shagged someone else, if that were the case I'd do something myself. I don't know the full story because I haven't asked her to tell me, and I'm not going to ask unless it comes up in conversation. I just know that they are not exactly wanting to have lunch with her.
I'm not thinking about settling down with her because we haven't been together all that long and I'm not sappy, so moving else where isn't going to happen.
MarJay, I'm a man, with brass ones, but their is pride....and then there is stupidity. I'm not being a fanny, or trying to make things sound worse than they are. I realise I am being vague, there is a reason for that, but I'm being honest.
I just want to know what you guys would do in a similar situation? ____________________ This is my motorcycle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
Without me, my motorcycle is useless. Without my motorcycle, I am useless. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Renton |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Renton World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:42 - 18 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Double post.
Nothing special here.....  ____________________ This is my motorcycle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
Without me, my motorcycle is useless. Without my motorcycle, I am useless. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Irezumi aka Reuben |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Irezumi aka Reuben Carrot Top
Joined: 28 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Renton |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Renton World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:32 - 18 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Reuben wrote: | Unless you move fairly far away or do enough to deter those people, and the amount of deterrent needed depends on the eprson, then those people will never be out of her life. It's as simple as that.
They will always turn up when they need to/want to. |
Thanks . I had thought that, but then she's said it has been 18 months since anything significent has happend.
I dunno, mayb I'm worrying too much because I know that if something were to happen that it wouldn't just be a bit of a scuffle.
I don't want to worry about it, I just want to get on with things and enjoy our time together. It's not on my mind all the time, but certain things happen that remind me, like the other night we were driving back from town and she had to pull in to a car park and turn the lights off real quick to loose someone.
I think it would have to take a lot for me to stop seeing her. ____________________ This is my motorcycle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
Without me, my motorcycle is useless. Without my motorcycle, I am useless. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:37 - 18 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Chalky wrote: | I had written a reply to each of you, but my fucking laptop keeps jumping back a browser and I loose all info - can't be arsed to type it all again.
Basically without plastering too many details on the interweb, this group aint the sort to be scared by the Police. Last time the Met was called they didn't do anything, which only attracts more attention.
In all honesty, I don't think I can explain what kind of people they are without it sounding like a plot to a Guy Ritchie film. I know that sounds a bit funny but that's how it is.
Whatever happens, if anything (hopefully nothing though) it will be out of my control. They are a crowd she used to run with because she used to live with the main guy.
It's not petty shit like an ex who shagged someone else, if that were the case I'd do something myself. I don't know the full story because I haven't asked her to tell me, and I'm not going to ask unless it comes up in conversation. I just know that they are not exactly wanting to have lunch with her.
I'm not thinking about settling down with her because we haven't been together all that long and I'm not sappy, so moving else where isn't going to happen.
MarJay, I'm a man, with brass ones, but their is pride....and then there is stupidity. I'm not being a fanny, or trying to make things sound worse than they are. I realise I am being vague, there is a reason for that, but I'm being honest.
I just want to know what you guys would do in a similar situation? |
The fact that you don't know the full details of her part in all this is concerning. If there was a possibility of my door coming off at 3 in the morning then I'd want to know the in's and outs, and I think if she was a decent enough person then she should be happy enough to tell you because that's just being fair to say the least - kinda you take me on then you also take on my past sort of thing.
I;d never bother with the police anyway mate, the only realistic outcome of any altercation is that you will be arrested and then have more grief for being a nark anyway. Oh an they'll be free to carry on as they please.
Get to the bottom of it so that you can get a better picture of what you've let yourself in for. Forewarned is forearmed an all that.
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JodieWodie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JodieWodie Reflective Banana

Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Renton |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Renton World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Renton |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Renton World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| L-Jam |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 L-Jam World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jan 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:10 - 01 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I know what you mean by people who cannot be threatened by Police, as my dad is a doorman and one or two of his mates carry Uzi's, know people who make people dissapear etc. The long and short of it is, you cannot make peace with these people, unless you are fucking solid you wont stand a chance against them and if you do they will come back and kill you, the only way you can win is by A. extreme violence toward them, which 99% of the time will involve you having very hard friends, or B. Fucking off somewhere else, or leaving the girl. In any case mate, I would ask for the full story off the girl, as shes putting shit on your plate. ____________________ Journalist, student, egotist.
Click here if you're a young biker, wondering what to do after a moped/125!
Skp 50 --> GS 500 --> CBR600F with custom HRC paint jobby --> GSX-R 750 K7, beautiful! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Renton |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Renton World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:47 - 01 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Don't get me wrong, I know some very un pleasent people, but I don't wanna be goin down that road for summit that ain't my battle........yet.
The relationship is new and no one is declaring their un dying love, so upping and moving ain't happening.
Nothing has happened recently, which is nice, but sometimes I just like to know my options in case.
I tend to be very laid back and just take things as they come, but I guess sometimes, it just doesn't hurt to have a plan.
Ah well, things are all good at the mo and that's what I'm concentrating on. ____________________ This is my motorcycle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
Without me, my motorcycle is useless. Without my motorcycle, I am useless. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mooserx |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mooserx Nearly there...

Joined: 14 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 220 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|