Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Eating Habits

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Eddie Hitler
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:31 - 26 Feb 2009    Post subject: Eating Habits Reply with quote

I eat like an actual pig. Recently when i have been at home i just eat constantly (cereal, anything going really). I never have breakfast and rarely eat during the day (up to about 5ish).

Thing is im a normal healthy teen (as far as i can tell), run 3 miles around 3 times a week along with 3x 3 hour band practices (drums).

I guess my eating is just fuel for the engine? I suprise myself with the amount i eat, although in fairness its never junk food/chocolate etc. Tonight for example, 2 total yogurts (big ones) with honey, 6 pack of hot cross buns, 4+ apples, full pack of digestives, and a jacket potato with beans and cheese.

Anyone else with odd eating habits?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:19 - 26 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,

when I have money

subway lunch
pasta for tea
then lots of toast

when I have no money

lots of toast
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:42 - 26 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing that this is an age thing, as when I first started working at 19 I'd have a cereal breakfast at 6am, an almond croissant on my way into work at 8am, a toasted sausage sandwich from the canteen at 10am then a cooked lunch from the canteen at 12.30, cake in the afternoon, off to the gym when I got in from work and then a full meal at about 9pm. I was as fit as a fiddle and didn't carry any excess weight.

I'm 5'2" and back then never weighed over 8 stone. If I ate like that now even with the exercise I'd be overweight Rolling Eyes Your metabolism is great when you're younger and you can get away with a lot. I reckon the only thing to watch is that you try and keep it sensible (not too much crap stuff) and if the weight starts to stick, either up the exercise or start cutting back. Once that weight starts sticking it gets tougher to lose it, so if getting into your jeans starts feeling a bit of a workout in it's own right or you're resting your tummy on the waistband, ease off!! Laughing
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:38 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

allymoss wrote:
Yeah,

when I have money

subway lunch
pasta for tea
then lots of toast

when I have no money

lots of toast


you still gonna go to subway?

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/7937945.stm


Precis man who works at Subway sandwich shop (you can see it on his T shirt) stuffs lettice up his nose.
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mingles
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:26 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not gonna eat them GHASTLY biscuits she's put down again.
Evil or Very Mad
____________________
Miaow
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

steppen22
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:28 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Re: Eating Habits Reply with quote

Eddie Hitler wrote:
I eat like an actual pig. Recently when i have been at home i just eat constantly (cereal, anything going really). I never have breakfast and rarely eat during the day (up to about 5ish).

Thing is im a normal healthy teen (as far as i can tell), run 3 miles around 3 times a week along with 3x 3 hour band practices (drums).

I guess my eating is just fuel for the engine? I suprise myself with the amount i eat, although in fairness its never junk food/chocolate etc. Tonight for example, 2 total yogurts (big ones) with honey, 6 pack of hot cross buns, 4+ apples, full pack of digestives, and a jacket potato with beans and cheese.

Anyone else with odd eating habits?


Like an actual pig, or like your perception of an actual pig?

I don't mean to be pedantic, but pigs don't actually "eat like pigs".
____________________
no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Eddie Hitler
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:35 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to bite, move on mate.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mingles
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:36 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they flex their pinky fingers, then?
____________________
Miaow
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chillpill
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:25 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:


quote from the link "he was arrested after an irate woman hurled a chair at him" Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

trevoriv
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:39 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a biggish lad at 6'4" and 13-14 stone and very active with gym, running, football etc so an average day for me starts with cereal and fruit and a protein shake, packet of biscuits or something through the morning, normally a family size chicken and pasta pot and a sandwhich for lunch and through the afternoon then after the gym another shake and more rice/pasta with some meat and sauce (ie tonight I had a curry with half kilo of chicken and a plate of rice with 2 large naans) then normally more fruit or a yoghurt after - comes in at around 3000-4000 cals.

And after all that its now 11pm and im hungry.
____________________
Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 211 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.13 Sec - Server Load: 0.59 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 65.96 Kb