|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Eddie Hitler |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Eddie Hitler World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Nov 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Artist |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Artist Super Spammer

Joined: 06 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tonka |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tonka World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:42 - 26 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm guessing that this is an age thing, as when I first started working at 19 I'd have a cereal breakfast at 6am, an almond croissant on my way into work at 8am, a toasted sausage sandwich from the canteen at 10am then a cooked lunch from the canteen at 12.30, cake in the afternoon, off to the gym when I got in from work and then a full meal at about 9pm. I was as fit as a fiddle and didn't carry any excess weight.
I'm 5'2" and back then never weighed over 8 stone. If I ate like that now even with the exercise I'd be overweight Your metabolism is great when you're younger and you can get away with a lot. I reckon the only thing to watch is that you try and keep it sensible (not too much crap stuff) and if the weight starts to stick, either up the exercise or start cutting back. Once that weight starts sticking it gets tougher to lose it, so if getting into your jeans starts feeling a bit of a workout in it's own right or you're resting your tummy on the waistband, ease off!!  ____________________ 'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Itchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mingles |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mingles Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 16 Oct 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:26 - 11 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm not gonna eat them GHASTLY biscuits she's put down again.
 ____________________ Miaow |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| steppen22 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 steppen22 World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Feb 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:28 - 11 Mar 2009 Post subject: Re: Eating Habits |
 |
|
| Eddie Hitler wrote: | I eat like an actual pig. Recently when i have been at home i just eat constantly (cereal, anything going really). I never have breakfast and rarely eat during the day (up to about 5ish).
Thing is im a normal healthy teen (as far as i can tell), run 3 miles around 3 times a week along with 3x 3 hour band practices (drums).
I guess my eating is just fuel for the engine? I suprise myself with the amount i eat, although in fairness its never junk food/chocolate etc. Tonight for example, 2 total yogurts (big ones) with honey, 6 pack of hot cross buns, 4+ apples, full pack of digestives, and a jacket potato with beans and cheese.
Anyone else with odd eating habits? |
Like an actual pig, or like your perception of an actual pig?
I don't mean to be pedantic, but pigs don't actually "eat like pigs". ____________________ no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Eddie Hitler |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Eddie Hitler World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Nov 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mingles |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mingles Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 16 Oct 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chillpill |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chillpill World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Aug 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:25 - 11 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
quote from the link "he was arrested after an irate woman hurled a chair at him"  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| trevoriv |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 trevoriv World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 211 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|