|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Dischord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dischord World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:35 - 10 Mar 2009 Post subject: Heavy weight training |
 |
|
Been at the gym for over 6 months now and I'm starting to lift some pretty big weights. I've noticed my wrists seem to be taking alot of the impact as they are sore but this usually goes after a few days.
Is it possible to do long term damage?
Isn't helped by a bike crash I had awhile ago and that fucked my wrist up  ____________________ 2012 KTM EXC 250
Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mooserx |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mooserx Nearly there...

Joined: 14 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Original Muzza |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Original Muzza World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jan 2009 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:22 - 10 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
As stated wrist supports may help, otherwise you may notice that it will stop bothering you after a couple of months as your wrists get used to it - I had the same thing but if you persist you should find things settle down - although when I say persist, I mean do so responsibly so that you don't really injure yourself, because theres nothing worse than getting to a certain point in your training and then injuring yourself so that you're out of the game for 6 months, believe me, I speak from far too much experience.
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chrisjacks |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chrisjacks Nova Slayer
Joined: 01 Aug 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rowey |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rowey World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Oct 2007 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 208 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|