Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Music which relate to age

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Jai466
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 31 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:18 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Music which relate to age Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm looking for any kind of music which can relate to age is nothing but a number.

I found one which is by a artist called pretty ricky and the song is age aint nothing but a number...

Would anybody know of ANY similar music (songs)

Thanks
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:44 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only song I can think of about age is 'Eighteen' by Alice Cooper Cool
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:10 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Hardcasles Nnnnnnnnnnnnineteen nineteen

Bowie, Cracked Actor ( forget that I'm 50 'cause you just got paid)

Bowie, when I'm Five.

Iggy Pop, Sweet Sixteen.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:34 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janis Ian, "At Seventeen"
Frank Sinatra, "It was a very good year"
The Beatles, "When I'm sixty-four"
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jai466
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 31 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:20 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent...

any more would be appreicated.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jai466
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 31 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:20 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I should have been more specfic...

I'm looking for song which invlove a man loving a older women...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hoffy
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 15 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:33 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got yaself a MILF eh dude ? Laughing
____________________
Plagued by 1980s Suzuki 2 strokes !
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

LustyLew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:14 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rod Stewart - Maggie May
____________________
Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:34 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Summer) the first time by Bobby Goldsboro.

Summer (The First Time) Lyrics:
It was a hot afternoon
Last day of June
And the sun was a demon
The clouds were afraid
One-ten in the shade
And the pavement was steaming
I told Billy-Ray
In his red Chevrolet
I needed time for some thinking
I was just walking by
When I looked in her eye
And I swore it was winking
She was 31 and I was 17
I knew nothing about love
She knew everything
But I sat down beside her on
the front porch swing
And wondered what the
coming night would bring
The sun closed her eyes
As it climbed in the sky
And it started to swelter
The sweat trickled down
the front of her gown
And I thought it would melt her.
She threw back her hair
Like I wasn't there
And she sipped on a julep.
Her shoulders were bare
And I tried not to stare
When I looked at her two lips.
And when she looked at me
I heard her softly say
'I know you're young,
You don't know what to do or say,
But stay with me until the
sun has gone away
And I will chase the boy in you away'.
And then she smiled
and we talked for a while
and we walked for a mile to the sea.
We sat on the sand,
and a boy took her hand
but I saw the sun rise as a man.
Ten years have gone by
since I looked in her eye
but the memory lingers.
I go back in my mind
to the very first time
and feel the touch of her fingers.
It was a hot afternoon,
last day of June
and the sun was a demon.
The clouds were afraid,
one-ten in the shade
and the pavement was steaming...
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:47 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

"A New England", originally Billy Bragg but covered by Kirsty McColl.

I was 21 years when I wrote this song
I'm 22 now but I won't be for long
People ask me "when will you grow up to be a man?"
But all the girls I loved in school are already pushing prams


All the best

Keith
____________________
Traxpics, track day and racing photographs - Bimota Forum - Bike performance / thrust graphs for choosing gearing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:48 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(Summer) the first time by Bobby Goldsboro.


THAT's the one I've been trying to remember Thumbs Up
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

FZX-er
Nova Slayer



Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:45 - 12 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Age aint nothing but a number... I think a duo did that one

eerrrrrrrrrr


oh ya that's it I remember now Michael Jackson and Garry Glitter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 204 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.64 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 73.59 Kb