|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Jai466 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jai466 Spanner Monkey

Joined: 31 Aug 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| PsychoHippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 PsychoHippy Jammy Git

Joined: 02 Jul 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:44 - 12 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
The only song I can think of about age is 'Eighteen' by Alice Cooper  ____________________ I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Skudd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Shaggy D.A. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:34 - 12 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Janis Ian, "At Seventeen"
Frank Sinatra, "It was a very good year"
The Beatles, "When I'm sixty-four" ____________________ Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jai466 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jai466 Spanner Monkey

Joined: 31 Aug 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jai466 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jai466 Spanner Monkey

Joined: 31 Aug 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hoffy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hoffy Trackday Trickster

Joined: 15 Jan 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:33 - 12 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Got yaself a MILF eh dude ?  ____________________ Plagued by 1980s Suzuki 2 strokes ! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| LustyLew |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 LustyLew World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:14 - 12 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Rod Stewart - Maggie May ____________________ Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yambabe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yambabe World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:34 - 12 Mar 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
(Summer) the first time by Bobby Goldsboro.
Summer (The First Time) Lyrics:
It was a hot afternoon
Last day of June
And the sun was a demon
The clouds were afraid
One-ten in the shade
And the pavement was steaming
I told Billy-Ray
In his red Chevrolet
I needed time for some thinking
I was just walking by
When I looked in her eye
And I swore it was winking
She was 31 and I was 17
I knew nothing about love
She knew everything
But I sat down beside her on
the front porch swing
And wondered what the
coming night would bring
The sun closed her eyes
As it climbed in the sky
And it started to swelter
The sweat trickled down
the front of her gown
And I thought it would melt her.
She threw back her hair
Like I wasn't there
And she sipped on a julep.
Her shoulders were bare
And I tried not to stare
When I looked at her two lips.
And when she looked at me
I heard her softly say
'I know you're young,
You don't know what to do or say,
But stay with me until the
sun has gone away
And I will chase the boy in you away'.
And then she smiled
and we talked for a while
and we walked for a mile to the sea.
We sat on the sand,
and a boy took her hand
but I saw the sun rise as a man.
Ten years have gone by
since I looked in her eye
but the memory lingers.
I go back in my mind
to the very first time
and feel the touch of her fingers.
It was a hot afternoon,
last day of June
and the sun was a demon.
The clouds were afraid,
one-ten in the shade
and the pavement was steaming... ____________________ Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kickstart |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Shaggy D.A. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| FZX-er |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 FZX-er Nova Slayer

Joined: 23 Dec 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 205 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|