|
|
| Author |
Message |
| 30sumthin gal |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 30sumthin gal Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 14 May 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dandit |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dandit Nearly there...

Joined: 04 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:10 - 24 May 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
what is it with them thieving f**ks I live in shirley in a tower block I've got a 125 and I know for a fact if it wasnt alarmed it wouldnt make 1 night outside when I had a ke 125 I parked it up got off saw a group of twats and over heard them saying "lets ave it away" so rather than say anything I kept it at my mates till I got a decent bile with 12 volt now I got my sachs with datatool alarm. that keeps the f**kers away I might have to put the alarm on my bandit when i get it here but I'm getting fed up with thieving kids if i find somone trying to nick my bike I will cut there hands off sorry but I realy dont like bike thieves ____________________ WHAT DO YOU MEAN 100 MPH THATS IMPOSSIBLE I STILL HAD 3 GEARS TO GO OFFICER. Currently riding a naked cbr 600 and driving a 52 plate 2litre tdci mondeo |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jack2004 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jack2004 Nova Slayer
Joined: 02 Jan 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Sparks! |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Sparks! Sir Tart-a-lot

Joined: 30 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:28 - 24 May 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Bleurughgh I work in Hilsea, bastards aren't having my bike.
I keep it on the roads now but it's always got a cover on it (mainly so 1) people can't see what it is and 2) it stops kids fiddling with it and sitting on it or something, always paranoid of that 3) it keeps it dry)
At home it's locked away in a garage which will also be alarmed this week too! So pretty secure but if anyone touches my bike outside work they're going to regret it in some form or another  ____________________ Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 30sumthin gal |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 30sumthin gal Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 14 May 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mchaggis |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mchaggis World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 30sumthin gal |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 30sumthin gal Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 14 May 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 131 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|