|
|
| Author |
Message |
| trevoriv |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 trevoriv World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:56 - 22 Apr 2009 Post subject: Kate from the Apprentice. |
 |
|
I would very much like to spaff on her face. Although I seem to be the only person who has begun stalking her...
https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/861290/?type=display ____________________ Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| steppen22 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 steppen22 World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Feb 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:03 - 22 Apr 2009 Post subject: Re: Kate from the Apprentice. |
 |
|
you're joking right? She look as bland as my sock drawer after its weekly spring clean. ____________________ no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| T-b0Ne321 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 T-b0Ne321 Spanner Monkey

Joined: 30 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Itchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 08:48 - 23 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Strange, this was on mute in the background last night when i was cooking, listening to tunes and she is pretty hot in her smart office wear. I like
Am i saying this because i had it on mute?  ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:59 - 23 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
The yank was going on about how ruthlessly intelligent she is...
I think not. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| s44678 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 s44678 Guest
|
|
| Back to top |
| |
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mooserx |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mooserx Nearly there...

Joined: 14 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:38 - 23 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'd of done wicked things to that bird who cocked up the sandlewood thingy. Things verging on the down right satanic. She looked damn good in a suit, plus damn fine norks.
That debra would also get banged like a barn door in a gale.
Kate... seems a bit common really. Ie nothing out of the ordinary. And she has a psychology degree  ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| trevoriv |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 trevoriv World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ms51ves3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lllN30lll |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lllN30lll World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| T-b0Ne321 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 T-b0Ne321 Spanner Monkey

Joined: 30 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Phoenix |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Phoenix Twisted Firestarter

Joined: 01 Aug 2002 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:36 - 23 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:52 - 23 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Lol, good shit 
I still would though. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ms51ves3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Graprilia |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Graprilia Brolly Dolly

Joined: 02 May 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:49 - 24 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
kate imo is hot  ____________________ Piaggo liberty 125 SOLD - CBR 125 - SOLD Aprilia RS 125 - SOLD CBR 400 NC29 - SOLD ZX6R currently own https://bikepics.com/members/Graprilia/ |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:23 - 24 Apr 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
| bonny_ricardo wrote: |
Lol, good shit 
I still would though. |
You've GOT to be kidding?? Right?? Please!?
She has a face that makes my hand automatically bunch up into a fist and fires up a desire to beat her head in...
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| flimbar |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 flimbar Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 04 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 400bandit |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 400bandit World Chat Champion

Joined: 21 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fnatic |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fnatic World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 May 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| st3v3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 st3v3 Super Spammer

Joined: 16 Oct 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:47 - 27 May 2009 Post subject: Re: Kate from the Apprentice. |
 |
|
+1, can we have a NSFW tag on the title, that pic above didn't go down well in the office..... seeing as my office is mostly women. ____________________ Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Shaggy D.A. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 137 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|