Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Kate from the Apprentice.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

trevoriv
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:56 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Kate from the Apprentice. Reply with quote

I would very much like to spaff on her face. Although I seem to be the only person who has begun stalking her... Mr. Green

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/861290/?type=display
____________________
Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

steppen22
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:03 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Re: Kate from the Apprentice. Reply with quote

trevoriv wrote:
I would very much like to spaff on her face. Although I seem to be the only person who has begun stalking her... Mr. Green

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/861290/?type=display


you're joking right? She look as bland as my sock drawer after its weekly spring clean.
____________________
no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

T-b0Ne321
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:29 - 22 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you seen her talk??!!??!!??
____________________
Current bike: 08 ER6-N
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:12 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

T-b0Ne321 wrote:
Have you seen her talk??!!??!!??



this is the solution of course




Not work safe!
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:48 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange, this was on mute in the background last night when i was cooking, listening to tunes and she is pretty hot in her smart office wear. I like

Am i saying this because i had it on mute? Thinking
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:59 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The yank was going on about how ruthlessly intelligent she is...

Neutral

I think not.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

s44678
Guest





PostPosted: 11:36 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

They'd all get it. Even Sir Alan with his sexy jew perm.
 Back to top
You must be logged in to rate posts

mooserx
Nearly there...



Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:43 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The crooked mouth blonde brummie bint. no chance. cow.

that is all.
____________________
TL1000r-handful.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:38 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd of done wicked things to that bird who cocked up the sandlewood thingy. Things verging on the down right satanic. She looked damn good in a suit, plus damn fine norks.

That debra would also get banged like a barn door in a gale.

Kate... seems a bit common really. Ie nothing out of the ordinary. And she has a psychology degree Rolling Eyes
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

trevoriv
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:14 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it's relative. I live in Bolton were most women you pull on a friday night either want to charge you or have recently shat themselves.

In comparison this blonde business type gives me a stalk.
____________________
Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:14 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
That debra would also get banged like a barn door in a gale.


Have you seen her face? Shocked She's rank.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

lllN30lll
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:50 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

T-b0Ne321 wrote:
Have you seen her talk??!!??!!??

is that the one harry hill was taking the mickey out of? talking out of the side of her mouth when she's on the phone Laughing
____________________
Turbo R1
CRF450R
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

T-b0Ne321
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:55 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

lllN30lll wrote:
T-b0Ne321 wrote:
Have you seen her talk??!!??!!??

is that the one harry hill was taking the mickey out of? talking out of the side of her mouth when she's on the phone Laughing



Yeh thats the one Laughing so weird!!
____________________
Current bike: 08 ER6-N
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter



Joined: 01 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:36 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.thefloatingfrog.co.uk/fun/apprentice-debra-to-sell-face-space/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:52 - 23 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:


Lol, good shit Thumbs UpLaughing







I still would though.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:28 - 24 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
Phoenix wrote:


Lol, good shit Thumbs UpLaughing







I still would though.


https://www.durringtonfestival.org.uk/logo_specsavers.jpg

Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Graprilia
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 02 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:49 - 24 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate imo is hot Thumbs Up
____________________
Piaggo liberty 125 SOLD - CBR 125 - SOLD Aprilia RS 125 - SOLD CBR 400 NC29 - SOLD ZX6R currently own https://bikepics.com/members/Graprilia/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:23 - 24 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
Phoenix wrote:


Lol, good shit Thumbs UpLaughing







I still would though.


You've GOT to be kidding?? Right?? Please!?

She has a face that makes my hand automatically bunch up into a fist and fires up a desire to beat her head in...

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

flimbar
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:40 - 24 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorraine's tits.... discuss
____________________
Yamaha YBR125 > Suzuki SV650S > Suzuki DL650 V-Strom > Honda CBR600F > Honda ST1300 Pan European
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:53 - 24 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:


You've GOT to be kidding?? Right?? Please!?

She has a face that makes my hand automatically bunch up into a fist and fires up a desire to beat her head in...

GhostRider


However you get your kicks mate Wink

I still think shes quite fit, even if shes flat chested.

Still, all about the one I mentioned earlier. Who has already gone Sad
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

400bandit
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:04 - 27 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonny, just for you
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1188328/Hard-nosed-Apprentice-star-Debra-lingerie-shoot-hoped-propel-modelling-stardom.html

For the rest of you, don't click it if you want to protect you eyes! (She is dirt)

Kate ftw!

Joe
____________________
Current Bikes 650 Honda Bros, VTR1000 Firestorm // Past Bikes: Sachs Madass 50/110cc - Bandit 400 - FZR750
(+ a XS650 in lots of pieces in my garage and other places...)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:21 - 27 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

400bandit wrote:


https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/26/article-1188328-05187806000005DC-301_468x661.jpg

Drooling

Would.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fnatic
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 May 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:39 - 27 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes bonny_ricardo mate, yes!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:47 - 27 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Kate from the Apprentice. Reply with quote

trevoriv wrote:
I would very much like to spaff on her face. Although I seem to be the only person who has begun stalking her... Mr. Green

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/861290/?type=display
+1, can we have a NSFW tag on the title, that pic above didn't go down well in the office..... Embarassed Laughing seeing as my office is mostly women.
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:05 - 27 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://theinternetforum.co.uk/files/images/apprentice5/debra.jpg
https://www.strekonline.com/ds9/database/odo.jpg

Thinking
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 138 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.64 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 135.69 Kb