|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Scouse |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scouse World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| RickHolt |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RickHolt Traffic Copper

Joined: 17 Mar 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Scouse |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scouse World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:57 - 03 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Dammit!
Ace combat 5/6? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| RickHolt |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RickHolt Traffic Copper

Joined: 17 Mar 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Scouse |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scouse World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:01 - 03 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I don't spend enough time on my 360 to justify paying for xbox live, plus I can't be arsed with it as good as I know it will be. I would rather stay away from online gaming, I have an addictive personality  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Phil. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Phil. World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Scouse |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scouse World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ncrn |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ncrn World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:50 - 03 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
It's an odd one, I can't work out if I like it or not.
I've got it on the PC but I've hardly played it. It's fun to play, and its very simple to control the planes, I can do it on a keyboard and I have never played a flight sim that can do that well. Thing with the combat is its a bit point and click at times. I think it could get more interesting if I played it more.
If you like ace combat, you'll like this. ____________________ Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| RickHolt |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RickHolt Traffic Copper

Joined: 17 Mar 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| gray84 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 gray84 World Chat Champion
Joined: 18 Apr 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:28 - 04 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
its good but not my cup of tea and not what i was told it was..
so you can buy mine £20+p&p only used twice  ____________________ Road bike - 2002 YAMAHA R6(SOLD) 2008 YAMAHA R1(SOLD) 2007 APRILIA SXV 550(SOLD) 2007 SUZUKI GSXR 600
Dirt bike - 1989 HONDA CR80sw(SOLD) 1996 YAMAHA YZ125(SOLD) 2006 yamaha yz250(SOLD) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| DEN MONKEY |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 DEN MONKEY World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 May 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 151 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|