Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Hawx

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:39 - 03 May 2009    Post subject: Hawx Reply with quote

Any good?

Discuss.......
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RickHolt
Traffic Copper



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:45 - 03 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Hawx Reply with quote

Scouse wrote:

Discuss.......


No.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:57 - 03 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit! Laughing

Ace combat 5/6?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RickHolt
Traffic Copper



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:59 - 03 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried downloading the demo?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:01 - 03 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't spend enough time on my 360 to justify paying for xbox live, plus I can't be arsed with it as good as I know it will be. I would rather stay away from online gaming, I have an addictive personality Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Phil.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:18 - 03 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought it was ok. i really enjoy the ace combat games and the new flying mode in hawx is pretty good once you get the hang of it.

makes a nice change from all the fps' that have been out lately
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:36 - 03 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

SummY wrote:
makes a nice change from all the fps' that have been out lately


Exactly! I just want something different. Used to always play these type of games on the pc and wouldn't mind something similar to get back into. But google seems to bring up random mixed reviews Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ncrn
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:50 - 03 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an odd one, I can't work out if I like it or not.

I've got it on the PC but I've hardly played it. It's fun to play, and its very simple to control the planes, I can do it on a keyboard and I have never played a flight sim that can do that well. Thing with the combat is its a bit point and click at times. I think it could get more interesting if I played it more.

If you like ace combat, you'll like this.
____________________
Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RickHolt
Traffic Copper



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:54 - 04 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can download demo's without a full xbox live subscription can't you?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

gray84
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:28 - 04 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

its good but not my cup of tea and not what i was told it was..

so you can buy mine £20+p&p only used twice Very Happy
____________________
Road bike - 2002 YAMAHA R6(SOLD) 2008 YAMAHA R1(SOLD) 2007 APRILIA SXV 550(SOLD) 2007 SUZUKI GSXR 600
Dirt bike - 1989 HONDA CR80sw(SOLD) 1996 YAMAHA YZ125(SOLD) 2006 yamaha yz250(SOLD)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DEN MONKEY
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:03 - 11 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops just asked the same question in a new thread.

been at it for a short while and right now I'm glad I didn't pay for it.
seems to be very repetitive. heard the story line is good but honestly who listens to or watches that shite.

Hope it gets better else it will be relegate to the back up drive and never heard from again.
____________________
meh
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 151 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.53 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 67.04 Kb