|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:27 - 07 May 2009 Post subject: Aaaaaaaaaargh, I be related to Cap'n Fatbeard |
 |
|
| Quote: | MUSTAFA AND SON'S
N0 9B
KURANG
TAMANKUPET
977 DARIPUT ROAD ,
FIRST FLOO,
WISMA HOUSE
Kuala Lumpur
53300
Malaysia.
Following the death of my foreign client Mr Andrew A, on 2007,who was killed at the somalian sea coast and I guess he was a pirate, made a numbered fixed deposit valued at USD$19,000,000.00,(NINETEEN MILLION DOLLARS) in foreign bank (Malaysia ).I also guess that, the money is ransom paid to his pirate and militia group that attack and hijacks ships at the sea coast of Yemen and somalia. https://www.search.com/search?q=%22pirat%20attack%22.
I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was abortive and i also found out that 49% of the money was deposited at the bank three weeks before his death.I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at $19 million dollars is lodged.
This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated. My demand to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.Am sorry if this deal perturbed or offends your moral believe.Please,contact me to indicate your interest and for more details.
Regards,
Barr.M.Mohammed Senior Advocate/Solicitor Esq. |
____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fawbish |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fisty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fisty Super Spammer

Joined: 11 Apr 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blackwolf |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blackwolf Burgerfist

Joined: 19 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| aaronb74 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 aaronb74 Crazy Courier

Joined: 05 Aug 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:48 - 07 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Wow! That's some of the best acting I've ever seen!
I really do hope the email didn't "offend your moral believe"  ____________________ Current bike - 2006 ZX6R |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fawbish |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mistergixer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mistergixer World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:37 - 07 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
More to the point did you reply? ____________________ My Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fawbish |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:16 - 07 May 2009 Post subject: Re: Aaaaaaaaaargh, I be related to Cap'n Fatbeard |
 |
|
| Quote: | MUSTAFA AND SON'S
N0 9B
KURANG
TAMANKUPET
977 DARIPUT ROAD ,
FIRST FLOO,
WISMA HOUSE
Kuala Lumpur
53300
Malaysia.
Following the death of my foreign client Mr Andrew A, on 2007,who was killed at the somalian sea coast and I guess he was a pirate, made a numbered fixed deposit valued at USD$19,000,000.00,(NINETEEN MILLION DOLLARS) in foreign bank (Malaysia ).I also guess that, the money is ransom paid to his pirate and militia group that attack and hijacks ships at the sea coast of Yemen and somalia. https://www.search.com/search?q=%22pirat%20attack%22.
I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was abortive and i also found out that 49% of the money was deposited at the bank three weeks before his death.I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at $19 million dollars is lodged.
This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated. My demand to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.Am sorry if this deal perturbed or offends your moral believe.Please,contact me to indicate your interest and for more details.
Regards,
Barr.M.Mohammed Senior Advocate/Solicitor Esq. |
https://modmycomments.com/x/celeb-quotes/zoolander-mugatu-crazy-pills.jpg
Assassinate the president of Malaysia! ____________________ "Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:23 - 07 May 2009 Post subject: Re: Aaaaaaaaaargh, I be related to Cap'n Fatbeard |
 |
|
The files are IN the computer!! ____________________ British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fawbish |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:29 - 07 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I agree, massive amounts of thought have gone in to it. I'm sure for 9.5 million the guy could afford to get it proofread.
Pff.
I might volunteer just to see where the scam is.
Anyone want to draft up some replies, I'll send back the best? I'm a) lazy and b) incredibly busy. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| warped one |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 warped one Banned

Joined: 25 Dec 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The999Kid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The999Kid World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 04:46 - 08 May 2009 Post subject: Re: Aaaaaaaaaargh, I be related to Cap'n Fatbeard |
 |
|
Mohammad adn Jihad
N08 5AC
KERRANG
DAMANTUKIT
12 INFIDEL ROAD ,
SECOND BAESMENT,
THISMA HOUSE
AVUMETSTAN
53300
TURKMENISTAN.
Following the death of my foreign client Mr Durkha D, on 2010,who was killed at the Aegian sea coast and I guess he was a worthless street beggar, made a numbered fixed deposit valued at USD$19,(NINETEEN DOLLARS) in local bank (Lloyds TSB, high street ).I also guess that, the money is part of the benefits the scrounging bastard has nicked from the government.
I found out that he died without making a phonecall to the benefits office, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was insucesful and i also found out that 102% of the money was deposited at the bank three hours before his death.I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is stolen or rightfully reclaimed by the bank where this deposit valued at $19 dollars is lodged.
This bank has issued me a notice to contact the nearest gullible bastard, or the account will be confiscated. My demand to you is to seek your consent to present you as a dumb fucking idiot and a lying ballsack, since you have no fucking clue, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to me. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage (100% for me, 0% for you) .Am not in the slightest sorry if this deal perturbed or offends your moral believe.Please do not contact me to indicate your interest otherwise i may be forced to take action
Regards,
G.O Shuvitt Upyarse. DPhil, MSci, Bsc, Fd, F-off ____________________ NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 149 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|