Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Aaaaaaaaaargh, I be related to Cap'n Fatbeard

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:27 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Aaaaaaaaaargh, I be related to Cap'n Fatbeard Reply with quote

Quote:
MUSTAFA AND SON'S
N0 9B
KURANG
TAMANKUPET
977 DARIPUT ROAD ,
FIRST FLOO,
WISMA HOUSE
Kuala Lumpur
53300
Malaysia.

Following the death of my foreign client Mr Andrew A, on 2007,who was killed at the somalian sea coast and I guess he was a pirate, made a numbered fixed deposit valued at USD$19,000,000.00,(NINETEEN MILLION DOLLARS) in foreign bank (Malaysia ).I also guess that, the money is ransom paid to his pirate and militia group that attack and hijacks ships at the sea coast of Yemen and somalia.https://www.search.com/search?q=%22pirat%20attack%22.

I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was abortive and i also found out that 49% of the money was deposited at the bank three weeks before his death.I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at $19 million dollars is lodged.

This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated. My demand to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.Am sorry if this deal perturbed or offends your moral believe.Please,contact me to indicate your interest and for more details.

Regards,

Barr.M.Mohammed Senior Advocate/Solicitor Esq.

____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:32 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaah Durka durka.
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:36 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohammed jihad?
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Blackwolf
Burgerfist



Joined: 19 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:40 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhhh, Durka durka duka
____________________
Current: Ducati Multistrada 1200s
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

aaronb74
Crazy Courier



Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:48 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That's some of the best acting I've ever seen!

I really do hope the email didn't "offend your moral believe" Razz
____________________
Current bike - 2006 ZX6R
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:10 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scammer wrote:
who was killed at the somalian sea coast and I guess he was a pirate



Wow, love the sincerity of thought there. Really makes it believable.



I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Blackhawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too.
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:29 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, herrrrow.

https://www.dealbreaker.com/images/entries/kim%20jong%20il.jpg

I'm so ronery, so ronery, so ronery and sadry arone
____________________
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:37 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

More to the point did you reply?
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:16 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Aaaaaaaaaargh, I be related to Cap'n Fatbeard Reply with quote

Quote:
MUSTAFA AND SON'S
N0 9B
KURANG
TAMANKUPET
977 DARIPUT ROAD ,
FIRST FLOO,
WISMA HOUSE
Kuala Lumpur
53300
Malaysia.

Following the death of my foreign client Mr Andrew A, on 2007,who was killed at the somalian sea coast and I guess he was a pirate, made a numbered fixed deposit valued at USD$19,000,000.00,(NINETEEN MILLION DOLLARS) in foreign bank (Malaysia ).I also guess that, the money is ransom paid to his pirate and militia group that attack and hijacks ships at the sea coast of Yemen and somalia.https://www.search.com/search?q=%22pirat%20attack%22.

I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was abortive and i also found out that 49% of the money was deposited at the bank three weeks before his death.I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at $19 million dollars is lodged.

This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated. My demand to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.Am sorry if this deal perturbed or offends your moral believe.Please,contact me to indicate your interest and for more details.

Regards,

Barr.M.Mohammed Senior Advocate/Solicitor Esq.


https://modmycomments.com/x/celeb-quotes/zoolander-mugatu-crazy-pills.jpg


Assassinate the president of Malaysia!
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:23 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Aaaaaaaaaargh, I be related to Cap'n Fatbeard Reply with quote

Fawbish wrote:


The files are IN the computer!!
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:32 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman".
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:29 - 07 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, massive amounts of thought have gone in to it. I'm sure for 9.5 million the guy could afford to get it proofread.

Pff.

I might volunteer just to see where the scam is.

Anyone want to draft up some replies, I'll send back the best? I'm a) lazy and b) incredibly busy.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:46 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Re: Aaaaaaaaaargh, I be related to Cap'n Fatbeard Reply with quote

Mohammad adn Jihad
N08 5AC
KERRANG
DAMANTUKIT
12 INFIDEL ROAD ,
SECOND BAESMENT,
THISMA HOUSE
AVUMETSTAN
53300
TURKMENISTAN.

Following the death of my foreign client Mr Durkha D, on 2010,who was killed at the Aegian sea coast and I guess he was a worthless street beggar, made a numbered fixed deposit valued at USD$19,(NINETEEN DOLLARS) in local bank (Lloyds TSB, high street ).I also guess that, the money is part of the benefits the scrounging bastard has nicked from the government.

I found out that he died without making a phonecall to the benefits office, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was insucesful and i also found out that 102% of the money was deposited at the bank three hours before his death.I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is stolen or rightfully reclaimed by the bank where this deposit valued at $19 dollars is lodged.

This bank has issued me a notice to contact the nearest gullible bastard, or the account will be confiscated. My demand to you is to seek your consent to present you as a dumb fucking idiot and a lying ballsack, since you have no fucking clue, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to me. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage (100% for me, 0% for you) .Am not in the slightest sorry if this deal perturbed or offends your moral believe.Please do not contact me to indicate your interest otherwise i may be forced to take action

Regards,

G.O Shuvitt Upyarse. DPhil, MSci, Bsc, Fd, F-off
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 149 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.88 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 88.99 Kb