|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Pedd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Pedd World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:36 - 08 May 2009 Post subject: Diary of a BMW owner |
 |
|
Diary of a BMW owner
A day from the diary of a BMW driver...
"The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my
motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.
First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow
down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a
barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway!
The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and
honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.
Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW
lane.
Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying
the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an
inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my
motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!
Naturally, I got within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my
headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway
and to get out of my way.
Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that,
but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind
me!
He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run
him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get
onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent
car.
Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man
gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car
goes fast!
Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I
had to take my drivers licence to a police station to be sent away to
have some points put on! But the man at the police station said that
because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12
points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take
it off me!
See, now THAT'S the sort of respect you get when you own and drive a
BMW!" ____________________ Dont Click HERE
Current modes of transport = 125 superdream (in bits atm), 1978 GS750 chop, bandit 600(main one), 1982 bmw r100rs,
cx500 trike (hey its fun) oh and the car to ferry the missus and dogs around  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Artist |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Artist Super Spammer

Joined: 06 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:41 - 08 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flip |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Marcg868 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Marcg868 World Chat Champion
Joined: 20 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ork12 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ork12 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 05 Dec 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| iCraig |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 iCraig World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rob |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rob World Chat Champion

Joined: 16 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:18 - 08 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
... but when you drive a BMW you are entitled to total freedom of the road due to the superiority of the car over others. It's actually in the contract you sign at the BMW dealership!  ____________________ Love is 1050cc  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 159 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|