Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Diary of a BMW owner

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Pedd
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:36 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Diary of a BMW owner Reply with quote

Diary of a BMW owner


A day from the diary of a BMW driver...

"The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my
motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow
down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a
barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway!

The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and
honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW
lane.

Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying
the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an
inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my
motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!

Naturally, I got within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my
headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway
and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that,
but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind
me!

He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run
him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get
onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent
car.

Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man
gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car
goes fast!

Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I
had to take my drivers licence to a police station to be sent away to
have some points put on! But the man at the police station said that
because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12
points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take
it off me!

See, now THAT'S the sort of respect you get when you own and drive a
BMW!"
____________________
Dont Click HERE
Current modes of transport = 125 superdream (in bits atm), 1978 GS750 chop, bandit 600(main one), 1982 bmw r100rs,
cx500 trike (hey its fun) oh and the car to ferry the missus and dogs around Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:41 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Very good
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:11 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also applies to Audi's these days.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Marcg868
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:45 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha Also VW Golf TDI's
____________________
JACK, MISS YOU LOADS YOU LEGEND.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:04 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of these people have sold their bimmers now and bought Audis. I've also noticed that almost to a man they have 2.0 TDis. So its not even as if they have fast audis.

Most BM's these days are actually driven reasonably considerately... Clarkson is right, all of the cocks have bought Audis.
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ork12
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 05 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:52 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
All of these people have sold their bimmers now and bought Audis. I've also noticed that almost to a man they have 2.0 TDis. So its not even as if they have fast audis.

Most BM's these days are actually driven reasonably considerately... Clarkson is right, all of the cocks have bought Audis.


They have? Whens yours arriving?......



I jest Razz

Good diary lol!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

iCraig
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:47 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
All of these people have sold their bimmers now and bought Audis. I've also noticed that almost to a man they have 2.0 TDis. So its not even as if they have fast audis.

Most BM's these days are actually driven reasonably considerately... Clarkson is right, all of the cocks have bought Audis.


Even Volvo drivers use indicators these days. Surprised
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:18 - 08 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

... but when you drive a BMW you are entitled to total freedom of the road due to the superiority of the car over others. It's actually in the contract you sign at the BMW dealership! Wink Laughing
____________________
Love is 1050cc Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 158 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.9 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 58.86 Kb