|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Scouse |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scouse World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:41 - 31 May 2009 Post subject: A song to summarise your day |
 |
|
Thought that this may give an interesting twist to the usual 'my day was so good and I rulez' posts.
So, what song sums up your sunny sunday?
Still pondering on my options to sum up mine  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Steve H |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Steve H World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Oct 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:42 - 31 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Anything by Sting ____________________ Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Scouse |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scouse World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:01 - 31 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Think mine would have to be 'I don't care' by Fall Out Boy down to me having a few bikers shake their heads at me. Presumably for riding in Jeans, a Hooded jumper and trainers. Little did they know I was only riding 2 miles to the shop.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Catalyst |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Catalyst World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:11 - 31 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
"Violence" by Blink 182, because i came onto BCF and read one of Blue_sv's threads. ____________________ |--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50... --Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| quacker_boy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 quacker_boy Cuddle Bitch

Joined: 06 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:21 - 31 May 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt5f0G8HOSE
After getting shot from less than 10 feet away in the windpipe, side of the head, left shoulder blade and left ribcage, it felt like someone was out to kill me Couldn't breathe for 20 seconds or so, just collapsed onto the floor. What happens when you give a group of 34 rugby players paintball guns I guess! ____________________ wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flip |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mistergixer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mistergixer World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Shaggy D.A. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:44 - 01 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Went to see 10cc on Saturday, so Sunday I was mostly singing "Second Sitting for the Last Supper", "Good Morning Judge" and "Life is a Minestrone". ____________________ Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tonka |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tonka World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dischord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dischord World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 May 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Handsome |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Handsome World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:10 - 01 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
" My bald head's roasting and my bollocks are stuck to my legs " by NSR & the AD...  ____________________ Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Howling TerrorOutOfOffice |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Howling TerrorOutOfOffice Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Dec 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dischord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dischord World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:53 - 01 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Id love to travel to Rome on a work trip ADVENTURE I presume it's all paid for and your boos isn't going? treat it like a holiday  ____________________ 2012 KTM EXC 250
Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| deepfriedmars... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 deepfriedmars... Scooby Slapper
Joined: 30 Apr 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:14 - 01 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Today it would've been Under Pressure (I think it's by Queen?)
Kirsty ____________________ Scottish and proud!
CBT passed-15/04/09
'06 Honda CBR125R -Currently bikeless  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| L-Jam |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 L-Jam World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jan 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:20 - 01 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Anything by Asher Roth, because hes an actual cool white rapper.
Got nothing on Em's new album though, which is just so retarded and hilarious. ____________________ Journalist, student, egotist.
Click here if you're a young biker, wondering what to do after a moped/125!
Skp 50 --> GS 500 --> CBR600F with custom HRC paint jobby --> GSX-R 750 K7, beautiful! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flip |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:50 - 01 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:10 - 02 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Dischord wrote: | Id love to travel to Rome on a work trip ADVENTURE  I presume it's all paid for and your boos isn't going? treat it like a holiday  |
You've never travelled with work have you? Its flipping awful. I'm on my own, its raining, I'm on expenses but I'm not in a good area of Rome and going into a restaurant and saying 'Table for 1' is the shittiest thing. Its a public holiday anyway so nothing is open. I'd rather be at home working on my LC which failed its MOT on saturday. I'm not going to get a chance to fix it before I get out to Bergen in Norway next week. I'd rather be at home.
Its not a holiday, I've got a lot of work to do and none of the people at the customer site speak English. The system integrator did not tell me they weren't going to be there (they speak English) so I've spent all day conversing with people on Google translate. Luckily I don't need their input for the work I've done so far, but I'm going to need the Integrators help tomorrow. Luckily they should be in tomorrow, and I'm going to make them take me out to dinner at some nice restaurant somewhere.
I wouldn't mind if I was with one of my colleagues because there is more motivation to get a cab into the centre etc and find somewhere nice to eat.
Plus I don't drink so getting pissed on expenses does not appeal. Maybe thats why my company send me places...
{edit} OK I've been slightly uncharitable there... It was a bit of an adventure when I first started travelling, but I've been doing it for a year and a half, the weather in the UK is good, the weather here is shitty and in all honesty I'd rather be in Munich or Oslo or even Brussels or Warsaw. At least they have hotels that do room service, most people there can speak English (and I can get by in German and French) and I had some chance of achieving something before I come back from my very expensive trip. The travelling for me has lost its lusture somewhat.{edit} ____________________ British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 125 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|