Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


A song to summarise your day

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:41 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: A song to summarise your day Reply with quote

Thought that this may give an interesting twist to the usual 'my day was so good and I rulez' posts.

So, what song sums up your sunny sunday?

Still pondering on my options to sum up mine Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Steve H
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:42 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything by Sting
____________________
Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:01 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think mine would have to be 'I don't care' by Fall Out Boy down to me having a few bikers shake their heads at me. Presumably for riding in Jeans, a Hooded jumper and trainers. Little did they know I was only riding 2 miles to the shop. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Catalyst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:11 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Violence" by Blink 182, because i came onto BCF and read one of Blue_sv's threads.
____________________
|--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50...Neutral--Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:21 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt5f0G8HOSE

After getting shot from less than 10 feet away in the windpipe, side of the head, left shoulder blade and left ribcage, it felt like someone was out to kill me Laughing Couldn't breathe for 20 seconds or so, just collapsed onto the floor. What happens when you give a group of 34 rugby players paintball guns I guess!
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:27 - 31 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blues stylee...

#woke up this morning - din din durn nun din din
Rode to Barmouth - din din durn nun din din
Sat by the bay - din din durn nun din din
Ate my chips and sausage, from a polystyrene tray.

'cause I've got the....

fat bast*rd blues...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:14 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sensimilla Crisis - Congo Natty
____________________
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:44 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to see 10cc on Saturday, so Sunday I was mostly singing "Second Sitting for the Last Supper", "Good Morning Judge" and "Life is a Minestrone".
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:17 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shaggy D.A. wrote:
Went to see 10cc on Saturday, so Sunday I was mostly singing "Second Sitting for the Last Supper", "Good Morning Judge" and "Life is a Minestrone".


Embarassed First gig I ever went to at the Hammersmith Apollo!

I'm now humming Dreadlock Holiday Laughing
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dischord
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:50 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitting at home recovering from leg surgery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUY5JUpbmoc
____________________
2012 KTM EXC 250

Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:10 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

" My bald head's roasting and my bollocks are stuck to my legs " by NSR & the AD... Thumbs Up
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling TerrorOutOfOffice
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:38 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry Sheene's Dead.....
Quote:
You know the outsides hotter than the inside
by me.


Pat
____________________
Diabolical homemade music Bandcamp and Soundcloud
Singer songwriter, Artist and allround good bloke Listen to Andrew Susan Johnston here
The Harry Turner Project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:50 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today for me it would be "Travelling to Rome on a work trip even though you really don't want to and its a public holiday today and tomorrow in italy" by the "I don't get paid extra for this crap" Swing ragtime skiffle ensemble.
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dischord
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:53 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id love to travel to Rome on a work trip ADVENTURE Very Happy I presume it's all paid for and your boos isn't going? treat it like a holiday Thumbs Up
____________________
2012 KTM EXC 250

Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

deepfriedmars...
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 30 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:14 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today it would've been Under Pressure (I think it's by Queen?)

Kirsty
____________________
Scottish and proud!
CBT passed-15/04/09
'06 Honda CBR125R Smile-Currently bikeless Sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

L-Jam
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:20 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything by Asher Roth, because hes an actual cool white rapper.

Got nothing on Em's new album though, which is just so retarded and hilarious.
____________________
Journalist, student, egotist.
Click here if you're a young biker, wondering what to do after a moped/125!
Skp 50 --> GS 500 --> CBR600F with custom HRC paint jobby --> GSX-R 750 K7, beautiful!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:50 - 01 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today it would be this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ewhrWW8cc
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:10 - 02 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dischord wrote:
Id love to travel to Rome on a work trip ADVENTURE Very Happy I presume it's all paid for and your boos isn't going? treat it like a holiday Thumbs Up


You've never travelled with work have you? Its flipping awful. I'm on my own, its raining, I'm on expenses but I'm not in a good area of Rome and going into a restaurant and saying 'Table for 1' is the shittiest thing. Its a public holiday anyway so nothing is open. I'd rather be at home working on my LC which failed its MOT on saturday. I'm not going to get a chance to fix it before I get out to Bergen in Norway next week. I'd rather be at home.

Its not a holiday, I've got a lot of work to do and none of the people at the customer site speak English. The system integrator did not tell me they weren't going to be there (they speak English) so I've spent all day conversing with people on Google translate. Luckily I don't need their input for the work I've done so far, but I'm going to need the Integrators help tomorrow. Luckily they should be in tomorrow, and I'm going to make them take me out to dinner at some nice restaurant somewhere.

I wouldn't mind if I was with one of my colleagues because there is more motivation to get a cab into the centre etc and find somewhere nice to eat.

Plus I don't drink so getting pissed on expenses does not appeal. Maybe thats why my company send me places...

{edit} OK I've been slightly uncharitable there... It was a bit of an adventure when I first started travelling, but I've been doing it for a year and a half, the weather in the UK is good, the weather here is shitty and in all honesty I'd rather be in Munich or Oslo or even Brussels or Warsaw. At least they have hotels that do room service, most people there can speak English (and I can get by in German and French) and I had some chance of achieving something before I come back from my very expensive trip. The travelling for me has lost its lusture somewhat.{edit}
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 125 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.72 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 101.01 Kb