|
|
| Who do you plan to vote for in the EU elections tomorrow? |
| Liebour Scum-Sucking Thieves Party ('L' is for Lice) |
|
1% |
[ 2 ] |
| Tory |
|
18% |
[ 20 ] |
| Lib Dems |
|
4% |
[ 5 ] |
| Scottish National Party/Plaid Cymru/A Norn Iron type party |
|
0% |
[ 0 ] |
| Greens (lol!) |
|
1% |
[ 2 ] |
| BNP (don't need to state what the N stands for ;) |
|
23% |
[ 25 ] |
| UKIP (or BNP in diguise...? ;P) |
|
16% |
[ 17 ] |
| Other small party |
|
1% |
[ 2 ] |
| I won't be voting as a form of protest |
|
8% |
[ 9 ] |
| I won't be voting for another reason (under 18, can't be arsed, busy, unable to travel etc) |
|
22% |
[ 24 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 106 |
|
| Author |
Message |
| Mudskipper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mudskipper World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Aug 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:40 - 03 Jun 2009 Post subject: EU elections - who gets YOUR vote? |
 |
|
Well I couldn't find a thread on this already, so I thought I'd see how BCF-ers are planning to vote in the European elections tomorrow, or if you won't be voting at all.
I won't be voting until around 9pm as my kids school is the flipping polling station!
And I am very strongly leaning towards going against my staunch Labour Anti-Tory upbringing and going blue.
Best of a bad bunch, Labour are utter [Hetzer]degenerate scum[/Hetzer] and the Lib Dems are a bunch of motorist-hating dreamers. A vote anywhere else is wasted in my opinion.
So, now I've revealed, where are you leaning? ____________________ CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TUG |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TUG World Chat Champion
Joined: 12 May 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ncrn |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ncrn World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:23 - 03 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
As I can't get home in time and I missed the deadline for postal votes I've missed out. If it was the general elections then I would make more of an effort, I just hope either way we end up out of the EU.. (would have voted for an out of europe party) ____________________ Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:28 - 03 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Same as above, i'm at uni and I left it too late to put in a postal vote.
As such i'm really struggling to see a difference through the parties anyway, I genuinely don't know who i'd want to vote for.
What I do know is I wouldn't vote for the BNP.  ____________________ Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ncrn |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ncrn World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 May 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mudskipper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mudskipper World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Aug 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:55 - 03 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I don't want us out of the EU (would never happen anyway), just to have a bit more say in it, such as the 1mph issue with the new bike test.
EU trade is massively important and there are other benefits too. It's better to be a part of it, we just need a bit more backbone there without too much spazzy immigration-hysteria. ____________________ CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| benjami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 benjami Nearly there...
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:02 - 03 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm actually unsure who I'm going to be voting for.
It'll be one of the big 3, mainly between tories and lib dems atm. I'm going to look into who will get my vote now before I go to bed.
First time voting too - i'm sure it'll be so exciting  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Catalyst |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Catalyst World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:04 - 03 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm voting for UKIP, the "Top 3" have all been claiming more than they should have yet they have a go at labour? Look in the mirror and maybe they will realise they are just as bad and have claimed just as much as each other, just trying to pass the buck.
I will never vote for the top 3, i'd rather be out of the EU than have people stealing my hard earned money and spending it on a third house.
UKIP are slightly like the BNP except they actually have an understanding of how to run a country not just get immigrants out. The one thing that does annoy me is when people complain about the government or tax but then say they don't vote, if you're not going to vote then don't bloody complain! ____________________ |--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50... --Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ariel Badger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ariel Badger Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:36 - 03 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I never get a voting card through the door so never get to vote  ____________________ Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cal91 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cal91 Nearly there...

Joined: 16 Apr 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:31 - 04 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
There all banning 2 strokes so fuck the lot of them!
I WANT OUT OF THE EU!
Its crap. I watched a presentation by the UKIP party. It said they want us out of the EU for 5 years to sort out immigration etc and I quite liked what they said
But they are all eco-mentalists who which I hate  ____________________ We are the Patriots! Love your country. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Phoenix |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Phoenix Twisted Firestarter

Joined: 01 Aug 2002 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cal91 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cal91 Nearly there...

Joined: 16 Apr 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ncrn |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ncrn World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 May 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tatters |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tatters Exxon Valdez

Joined: 05 Jan 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 07:33 - 04 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
| 1930 Ariel wrote: | I never get a voting card through the door so never get to vote  |
They,ve done away with having to show your voting card at the polling station a few years ago, just turn up and state your name if your registered you will be on the ballot officers list.
stupid system as anyone can turn up and state a name possiblty voting twice. ____________________ Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| AngelGrinder |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 AngelGrinder World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 08:58 - 04 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Anyone else notice that the new series of Big Brother starts tonight?
I wonder how many people will stay in to watch that, rather than vote
Anyway, I will be voting UKIP, the major players have all been shown to lie, repeatedly, maybe it's time for someone else to have a chance? Alot of their policies sound good, they may not implement them well or atall, but atleast they might, if the Tories come into power again....they sure as hell won't change anything! ____________________ Currently Riding - 2002 Aprilia RSV1000 Mille |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:09 - 04 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Probably Tory, wouldn't vote BNP as they have racist undertones, and won't vote UKIP since they are essentially BNP in drag. ____________________ My Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| s44678 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 s44678 Guest
|
|
| Back to top |
| |
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Shaggy D.A. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Raffles |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Raffles World Chat Champion
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 11:24 - 04 Jun 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bazza |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bazza World Chat Champion
Joined: 27 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Carl_steveo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Carl_steveo World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jun 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dom |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dom World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 132 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|