|
|
| Author |
Message |
| JaMeZ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JaMeZ Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 07 Jun 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Lee_367 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Lee_367 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 22 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:54 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
will a cg125 one fit? try eBay or a breakers yard  ____________________ ?It?s mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack?not rationality.? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Frost |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Frost World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 May 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ade067 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ade067 Scooby Slapper

Joined: 21 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:19 - 09 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
A CG wheel may fit but its spoked and the wheels on the HD125 are alloys...at least they are in this pic i found of a HD125.. https://bike-exchange.com/21030420.jpg
They do look very similar to GS125 wheels to me,I wonder if one would fit?
If all else fails though I guess a spoked CG wheel would get it mobile again but if the crash was as huge as you say it was are you sure theres no other damage done? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mr Pants! |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mr Pants! I Karma
Joined: 29 May 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:41 - 10 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
CG125s also have drum brakes. The pictured bike has a disc brake.
While the cg's brakes aren't that good, I suspect goin without would be a fair bit worse . |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JaMeZ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JaMeZ Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 07 Jun 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:13 - 10 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
I thought they had a front disk break and a rear drum break, my wheel is exactly like the one in the picture, there was other damage to the bike like twisted frame cut cables e.t.c but my friend the mechanic sorted it all out, replaced the handle bars and stripped it, moulded the frame back and the rest. But I know that wheels are expensive thats why I was wondering if you guys knew were I could get one cheep. Yes I am lucky to me around, the police lady said that whilst the person in the car was crying, it was quite a shock  ____________________ Love Master |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JaMeZ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JaMeZ Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 07 Jun 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:14 - 10 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
I thought they had a front disk break and a rear drum break, my wheel is exactly like the one in the picture, there was other damage to the bike like twisted frame cut cables e.t.c but my friend the mechanic sorted it all out, replaced the handle bars and stripped it, moulded the frame back and the rest. But I know that wheels are expensive thats why I was wondering if you guys knew were I could get one cheep. Yes I am lucky to me around, the police lady said that whilst the person in the car was crying, it was quite a shock  ____________________ Love Master |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yohomiesmelly... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yohomiesmelly... Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JaMeZ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JaMeZ Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 07 Jun 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ade067 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ade067 Scooby Slapper

Joined: 21 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Reano |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Reano Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 11 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:46 - 11 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
i had a close call today as well, i would be shocked too, normally tho i cover my shock with rage.....which is a shame, lol, im sure if i had broke my legs id be more worried about my pug xr6 then myself
sorry to hear that james, get well soon man  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JaMeZ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JaMeZ Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 07 Jun 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:22 - 11 Jun 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
don't worry about me, I just want my bike to get better, yeah I had minor injuries, but it could of been worse  ____________________ Love Master |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 115 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|