|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Fnatic |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fnatic World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 May 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 02:25 - 11 Aug 2009 Post subject: Facebook, How not to use it |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lee8040 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lee8040 Nearly there...
Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pa_broon74 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pa_broon74 World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Mar 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:33 - 11 Aug 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Does make you wonder though...
I've written some blog stuff on my bebo thing ages ago never really thinking to deeply about who'd read it or what conclusions they'd come to...
Other than I might be a chav for having bebo in the first place... Which by the way I have a perfectly valid excuse for, which I don't don't feel suitably insecure enough about the topic to share here.
 ____________________ Didn't catch anything. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:20 - 11 Aug 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I know people from my work are on my FB, so I'm suitable careful when deciding what to post about.
People forget it's a public area, and if you're going to slag off your work on it I think you deserve everything you get.
  ____________________ My Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cal91 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cal91 Nearly there...

Joined: 16 Apr 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| nick606 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 nick606 World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ms51ves3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:05 - 11 Aug 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
jap scat porn Hellkat never had you down as that sort of gal!
anyway repost! haha. I got here yesterday withi t in found on net. But you got more attention  ____________________ All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:34 - 11 Aug 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have my send items turned on and it shows I have send poeple stuff and I havnt, like that time facebook told me that you revied a trike I sent and didnt sent one thats not on! it tells me friends comment on my funny name and when I go to see what this person said there is none. Facebook lies! ____________________ All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| st3v3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 st3v3 Super Spammer

Joined: 16 Oct 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Nufkamp |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Nufkamp Traffic Copper

Joined: 15 Jul 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:05 - 11 Aug 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I never accept anything on FB, I only use it to keep in the know with whats going on locally. I have no interest in a shag I cant feel, a drink I cant taste or a flower I cant smell. I do not want to join anyone's mafia gang, or help them plough an imaginary farm field and I certainly dont want to know what date I am going to die or how long my next turd will be.
My friends they may be, but I wish most of them would get a fucking life.  ____________________ As seen on Google Street View https://tinyurl.com/yfdvojc |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ms51ves3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cal91 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cal91 Nearly there...

Joined: 16 Apr 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chris-red |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MonkeyKnuckle |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MonkeyKnuckle World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jan 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:21 - 11 Aug 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Stuff like this is why I go into privacy settings and stop people from work from seeing pictures of me, status updates etc.
Although, I still wouldn't do anything as stupid as that.  ____________________ MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ariel Badger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ariel Badger Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ms51ves3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| st3v3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 st3v3 Super Spammer

Joined: 16 Oct 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 08:16 - 12 Aug 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
It's class.
One reason why everyone should have a sudonym on the internet...including FB. I like it that all my friends join in with my FB sudonym and call me that when they speak to me !!  ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| neil. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 neil. World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Feb 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:05 - 12 Aug 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Deleting my FB account was the best thing I ever did.  ____________________ CBT February 2008 | A2 June 2008 | Yamaha YBR125 (written off) | Honda CBF125 (current) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 52 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|