|
|
| Author |
Message |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:48 - 05 Sep 2009 Post subject: Enduroland 'Endurofest' - 26th/27th September |
 |
|
I'm going to try and get along to one day of this at least, so that I can test/break my 690 and myself, before heading off the following week to Europe on it .
Anyone else?
It's their 'usual' venue at Adstone. They claim you need book (don't pay 'till the day I think) tickets early.
https://www.endurofest.co.uk/
KTM will have big tank and probably various other questionable touring things on it including semi-road knobblies, so I don't expect to be going very fast (that and I haven't ridden off-road for ages ). |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| J D |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J D World Chat Champion
Joined: 08 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:57 - 06 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Im literally about 2 weeks from finishing the kdx but i dont think it will be done in time  ____________________ m0l0t0v wrote: Chris, just so you know, JD is a nutter
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| michael j |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 michael j World Chat Champion
Joined: 14 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:42 - 07 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm not sure I want to put my back through two days of getting knackered, though could be up for some trail riding one day or something. However, if I've got all my shit together, would definitely be up for camping to give it a quick trial-run. Of course, more likely I'll be panicing and not ready at all, with the bike in bits . |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| silky666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 silky666 Captain Rulebook

Joined: 28 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dom |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dom World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:31 - 08 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I don't suppose any rental/test bikes are likely to be about? Can't see anything on the site so I presume not. ____________________ Photos and that |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:47 - 08 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
You're welcome to have a play on the 690, but I'd definitely prefer it didn't get too broken and it may not be ideal (will be on ATC80s or similar, have a long range tank and pannier brackets, etc.)
Unfortunately the 200 is out of action needing a new exhaust and a few other bits.
There may or may not be my CRM125 floating about.
The trial* bikes etc they had before you still got fairly limited time. Had to pay to for your time on KTMs - which was with Ady Smith, so might be worth giving them a call.
*Trial as in for you to test, not to do trials on . |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dom |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dom World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:16 - 08 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cheers for the offer G, I'd hate to do any damage to your 690 though so wouldn't want to risk taking it out on a proper enduro track where I'm liable to have the odd spill.
It sounds like a pretty good event so I might come along if only for a bit of a nose round and the possibility of blagging a quick go on some demo bikes. I'm dying to do some muddy stuff on a proper light dirt bike atm, the 950's given me the bug. ____________________ Photos and that |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| michael j |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 michael j World Chat Champion
Joined: 14 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dom |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dom World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 27 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|