|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:17 - 09 Sep 2009 Post subject: Today I did do- Golding Barn |
 |
|
Its been a while since I dug the YZ125 out, decided to go to Golding Barn today (090909) as I hadn't been before (and Tonymoto was closed ).
I had hoped after the green laning I had been doing, my offroad prowess would have improved considerably ... sadly - really struggled - and one of the slowest out there still - so clearly not!!
Oh and I got shouted at again!!
Anyhoo, here is some onboard/helmet cam video from the day - enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vV6sjViG90&fmt=18
Oh and for anyone that was thinking of going, I can recommend it - the chap that runs it was very friendly/good!!  ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tykey |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tykey Scooby Slapper
Joined: 25 May 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mrtEE |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mrtEE World Chat Champion
Joined: 12 Sep 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| KevTM |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 KevTM World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 11:51 - 10 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Looks like good fun, and a pretty no bad track. The track literally two minutes from my house is ok, a bit small, plus I don't have a wee light bike to go with but I would like to try a MX track at some point.
I don't know, but I wouldn't worry about what's behind me, if someone tries something funny from behind (ooh er) then it's his problem and responsibility to keep things contact free, it's not even competitive.. clip him around the ear next time  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 12:24 - 10 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| KevTM |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 KevTM World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:37 - 10 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:14 - 12 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
na, the worst nightmare is to get tranced by one!!
To be honest, it was good to have someone of the sort of pace I could follow round. There were about 4 of us that were the same sort of pace, the rest were WAY quicker!!  ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 26 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|