|
|
| Author |
Message |
| AndyGB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 AndyGB Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 26 Oct 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:50 - 19 Sep 2009 Post subject: What a tit ! |
 |
|
I am.
For the first time ever I put the disc lock on my bike when I parked it at work yesterday. So yes, when the time came to head home I forgot all about it and managed to move about 3 inches before the front wheel locked.
The crash bungs stopped the fairing from being damaged in the resultant drop but I've got to try and bend the brake pedal back out !
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Nipedley |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Nipedley Scooby Slapper
Joined: 09 Aug 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:03 - 19 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
You should get one of those flourescent yellow reminder cables, they're very hard to ignore I got one with my disk lock and no troubles so far in 6+ months of removing it before I ride off  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| skiffy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 skiffy Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 01 Aug 2009 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| blutonium92 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 blutonium92 Scooby Slapper

Joined: 15 Mar 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| AndyGB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 AndyGB Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 26 Oct 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Throttle |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Throttle Crazy Courier

Joined: 02 Jul 2009 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| KevTM |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 KevTM World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:23 - 19 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
lol, nice going (or not)
I always give my bike a wee once over once I get back to it anyway so I'd notice things like that, especially if I put it on .
Got to laugh  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Skudd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:30 - 19 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I know someone who did that three times, bending the brake disc each time. He will never use a disc lock again. ____________________ Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm". |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pyx_e |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pyx_e World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TimNorwich |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TimNorwich Traffic Copper

Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| AndyGB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 AndyGB Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 26 Oct 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Drax |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Drax Scooby Slapper
Joined: 17 Apr 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:09 - 19 Sep 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Only ever happens when youre in front of a crowd - & otherwise you stall!!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 18 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|