Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Little kid plays Billie Jean on guitar.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:41 - 29 Nov 2009    Post subject: Little kid plays Billie Jean on guitar..... Reply with quote

........though I'm betting his parents whip him if he misses a note. and make him sleep in a cupboard with no food if he cant remember pachabel canon in D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgVqX0a49HM&feature=player_embedded

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

400bandit
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:26 - 30 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lol'd at the most recent comment;

"i want to be asian "

Hahaha,

Joe
____________________
Current Bikes 650 Honda Bros, VTR1000 Firestorm // Past Bikes: Sachs Madass 50/110cc - Bandit 400 - FZR750
(+ a XS650 in lots of pieces in my garage and other places...)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:59 - 30 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infuriatingly excellent.

Added to youtube favourites. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

400bandit
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:38 - 30 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flip, if you like the style check out "adam rafferty" he wrote that version of it and does a wicked cover of superstition.

Joe
____________________
Current Bikes 650 Honda Bros, VTR1000 Firestorm // Past Bikes: Sachs Madass 50/110cc - Bandit 400 - FZR750
(+ a XS650 in lots of pieces in my garage and other places...)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dextersaurus
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:18 - 30 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4CR3GoB3YY&feature=related

IMO that's his best one....

He's pretty damn good though Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:08 - 30 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVvfFtb3Y9s&feature=related

adam rafferty playing superstition.

Fantastic. I might even buy a cd of him
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

silky666
Captain Rulebook



Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:25 - 30 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

allymoss wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVvfFtb3Y9s&feature=related

adam rafferty playing superstition.
Fantastic. I might even buy a cd of him

I dont like the funny face pulling at the start .... My father was a musician, and I would spend hours as a kid watching as various guitarists looked across the room at each other (like they love each other maaan!) and pulled faces / gurned.

Hate it .. and it makes me itch! Mad
____________________
There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship" more than wrinkles in the Gaffa tape.

Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:53 - 30 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

silky666 wrote:
allymoss wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVvfFtb3Y9s&feature=related

adam rafferty playing superstition.
Fantastic. I might even buy a cd of him

I dont like the funny face pulling at the start .... My father was a musician, and I would spend hours as a kid watching as various guitarists looked across the room at each other (like they love each other maaan!) and pulled faces / gurned.

Hate it .. and it makes me itch! Mad


I know what you mean, I caught an eric clapton gig on tv the other week, one of the warm up acts was some dude and a chick on bass jammin it out. It was really really good, but the weird faces the bird was making almost distracted me from the fact that she was not wearing a bra and had a wazzo pair of jugs.

Despite his gurning, you can't deny that thats some sweet ass guitar playin!

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bishbash
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:37 - 01 Dec 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god, he is awesome, I want to learn how to play they guitar now. Thumbs Up

His Hotel California is amazing as well, I love that song!
____________________
My current bikes are - YZF-R1 & GS 500 E

Trackday videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/bishbash13
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:26 - 01 Dec 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I've just bought an Adam Rafferty CD on the strength of a few minutes listening to him on Youtube. That little fella has a way to go before the songs he's playing 'click' with him though. His timing is all over the place. But for a youngun, it's an outstanding effort so far.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 309 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.11 Sec - Server Load: 0.96 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 65.81 Kb