|
|
| Author |
Message |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 08:41 - 29 Nov 2009 Post subject: Little kid plays Billie Jean on guitar..... |
 |
|
........though I'm betting his parents whip him if he misses a note. and make him sleep in a cupboard with no food if he cant remember pachabel canon in D.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgVqX0a49HM&feature=player_embedded
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 400bandit |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 400bandit World Chat Champion

Joined: 21 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flip |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 08:59 - 30 Nov 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Infuriatingly excellent.
Added to youtube favourites.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 400bandit |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 400bandit World Chat Champion

Joined: 21 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dextersaurus |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dextersaurus World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Mar 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:18 - 30 Nov 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Artist |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Artist Super Spammer

Joined: 06 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| silky666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 silky666 Captain Rulebook

Joined: 28 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:25 - 30 Nov 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I dont like the funny face pulling at the start .... My father was a musician, and I would spend hours as a kid watching as various guitarists looked across the room at each other (like they love each other maaan!) and pulled faces / gurned.
Hate it .. and it makes me itch!  ____________________ There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship" more than wrinkles in the Gaffa tape.
Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:53 - 30 Nov 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
| silky666 wrote: |
I dont like the funny face pulling at the start .... My father was a musician, and I would spend hours as a kid watching as various guitarists looked across the room at each other (like they love each other maaan!) and pulled faces / gurned.
Hate it .. and it makes me itch!  |
I know what you mean, I caught an eric clapton gig on tv the other week, one of the warm up acts was some dude and a chick on bass jammin it out. It was really really good, but the weird faces the bird was making almost distracted me from the fact that she was not wearing a bra and had a wazzo pair of jugs.
Despite his gurning, you can't deny that thats some sweet ass guitar playin!
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bishbash |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bishbash World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jan 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:37 - 01 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
My god, he is awesome, I want to learn how to play they guitar now.
His Hotel California is amazing as well, I love that song! ____________________ My current bikes are - YZF-R1 & GS 500 E
Trackday videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/bishbash13 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| UnknownStuntm... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 UnknownStuntm... World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Sep 2007 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 309 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|