Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


What would you sell your soul for ???

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Chippa
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:38 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: What would you sell your soul for ??? Reply with quote

Im just curious as to what people would want if offered the chance to sell there soul to the devil for anything in return...bearing in mind once you die you will spend eternity in hell...
____________________
We Live In A Society Where Your Pizza Gets To Your House Before The Police Do.

XBOX Live Gamertag : OMG A COCONUT PS3 Tag : SL1CED BREAD
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Chippa
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:40 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id like an Xbox that dosn't lag Very Happy
____________________
We Live In A Society Where Your Pizza Gets To Your House Before The Police Do.

XBOX Live Gamertag : OMG A COCONUT PS3 Tag : SL1CED BREAD
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

AngelGrinder
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:41 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Immortality Cool

Me - 1
Devil - 0
____________________
Currently Riding - 2002 Aprilia RSV1000 Mille
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:42 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sub 12 sec 1/4 mile.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:47 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anal sex with jesus Twisted Evil

"Happy buggery day everybody"

"Ho ho hoooh yeah.......!"
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!


Last edited by Luke_Retrofly on 18:56 - 12 Jan 2010; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:54 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would sell my soul for my job as a student paramedic back!
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Alexio
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:55 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProvectusIncurro wrote:
I would sell my soul for my job as a student paramedic back!


You'll get there mate Thumbs Up
____________________
will never give up his CG. I look at my fuel gauge more as a progress bar than a fuel gauge.
G: With my GSXR I do often effectively use it as a scooter with a clutch in town.
ms51ves3: why does it need 500 miles? Are you teaching it how to be a piston?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:56 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Re: What would you sell your soul for ??? Reply with quote

unholyxt660x wrote:
bearing in mind once you die you will spend eternity in hell...

Probably yes, so selling my soul to my devil isn't going to change anything.

Therefore I'd sell my soul to the devil for 1p if that was all he's willing to pay.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Chippa
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:14 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops double post ...move along people nothing to see here...
____________________
We Live In A Society Where Your Pizza Gets To Your House Before The Police Do.

XBOX Live Gamertag : OMG A COCONUT PS3 Tag : SL1CED BREAD


Last edited by Chippa on 19:20 - 12 Jan 2010; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Chippa
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:18 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Re: What would you sell your soul for ??? Reply with quote

Ste wrote:


Therefore I'd sell my soul to the devil for 1p if that was all he's willing to pay.


SOLD Thumbs Up Very Happy
____________________
We Live In A Society Where Your Pizza Gets To Your House Before The Police Do.

XBOX Live Gamertag : OMG A COCONUT PS3 Tag : SL1CED BREAD
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Devils Advocate
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:32 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

money.... lots of it.

If he offered me a massive penis,the body of a greek adonis and looks to match.... that might work too but i`d have to think about it for a while first. Laughing


Last edited by Devils Advocate on 19:44 - 12 Jan 2010; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:36 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't sell it. It's mine.

Hellhounds on your trail, boy. Hellhounds on your trail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC4M4eQlz5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0QKbnCDW94
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Moonie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:48 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching Cold Souls, absolutely nothing.
____________________
Don't practice it until you get it right, practice it until you don't get it wrong.
Presenting the one and only Chinkmobile Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:00 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd sell it for anything good. I'll just make a new soul because it's all in my head and I'm making up the rules.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:02 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd sell it or swap it for a soul that guarantees me getting into heaven.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Blau Zedong This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

smegballs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:35 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is staying soley im possesion thanks.

Not sure what it does or how/why but I think they are pretty rare so I'll keep hold of mine.

Bit like a clutch puller for an obscure bike from the 30's then really......


Seriously though, with things along this sort of vein I'm firmly of the benevolently neutral stance. I'm not sure if these things are real or not. So on the off chance that they are real I'll avoid doing anything that could have negative consequences without a good reason.

Like my brother is all for shouting "I hate you God" etc etc. Now I'm not religious and I don't believe in a God. However considering the v.small chance that there is a God I don't think it is worthwhile to openly insult him/her for shits and giggles.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Chippa
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:38 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLUEX5 wrote:
Anal beads.


Why what happened to your last set of anal beads Shocked
____________________
We Live In A Society Where Your Pizza Gets To Your House Before The Police Do.

XBOX Live Gamertag : OMG A COCONUT PS3 Tag : SL1CED BREAD
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:38 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bittern wrote:

Like my brother is all for shouting "I hate you God" etc etc. Now I'm not religious and I don't believe in a God. However considering the v.small chance that there is a God I don't think it is worthwhile to openly insult him/her for shits and giggles.


Lolzors if your smart enough you would know it's 0% likely that there is a god Smile
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

LeeR
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:42 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

No such thing, but you could have my r-soul for a grand
____________________
My claim to fame: Austin Vince nicked my pen...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:46 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeR wrote:
you could have my r-soul for a grand


Shocked
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:49 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bittern wrote:
Like my brother is all for shouting "I hate you God" etc etc. Now I'm not religious and I don't believe in a God. However considering the v.small chance that there is a God I don't think it is worthwhile to openly insult him/her for shits and giggles.


God forgives all though, so as long as he asks for forgiveness on his death bed, he'll be fine.

What am I saying? God isn't real, neither is a soul, heaven, hell or the devil. It's all crap written in a book that you find in hotel rooms.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:51 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bittern wrote:
Like my brother is all for shouting "I hate you God" etc etc. Now I'm not religious and I don't believe in a God. However considering the v.small chance that there is a God I don't think it is worthwhile to openly insult him/her for shits and giggles.

If there is a god then most people are pretty fucked in terms of going to heaven or going to hell, so calling god a cunt isn't going to make that much difference. Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

LeeR
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:55 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

flip wrote:
Shocked


Cash up front, no cheques or that PayPal malarky
____________________
My claim to fame: Austin Vince nicked my pen...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:55 - 12 Jan 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeR wrote:
but you could have my r-soul for a grand


Always knew you were cheap...

Wishes, infinite wishes would do me, none of that stipulation bollocks like in Bedazzled though, just straight foward wishes, then after I've wished to my little hearts content, I'd wish that I didn't have to give my or anyone elses soul, but still kept the wishes and the spoils...

Still probably get shafted though somewhere down the line as I dare say as he'd been doing this for years , he'd get one over on me somewhere...
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 270 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.5 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 129.05 Kb