|
|
| Author |
Message |
| amrath |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 amrath Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 21 Jan 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:23 - 23 Jan 2010 Post subject: Looking for a 125 |
 |
|
Hello everyone I am currently looking around at 125's as I am planning to buy one in the non too distant future (hopefully if I can find a job in good enough time ).
At the moment I have my CBT and I am 17 so I can ride the 125's, I am currently riding around on a Piaggio NRG what in terms of being a moped is a good bike, however I am wanting to make that change to a 125 geared bike and then hopefully move on to do my full bike test later on this year.
I have been currently looking around at the Honda CG 125 what seems to be favoured everywhere I look, I have also noticed the Yamaha YBR what looks more or less the same bike as the CG? are they produced together or something like that? and if so does anyone know if the YBR shares the same reliability and ride quality that the CG is so renowned for?
If anyone also has any other good 125 bikes that they would recommend looking into (preferably 4stroke) it would be really appreciated .
Many thanks  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tvr321 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tvr321 Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 20 Sep 2009 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| snowsurfer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 snowsurfer Scooby Slapper

Joined: 24 Jun 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| amrath |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 amrath Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 21 Jan 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:33 - 24 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I am 5 ft 11 so i might just get away with it i dont know haha but thanks for the heads up, i will look into the XR and the varadero range.
As for your reply tvr321 i have looked at the Rieju RS2 125 and i will admit it is an absolutely stunning bike and i would love to have one but everywhere i have seen them so far they seem to be either brand new or like a year old so they are still like £2,000+. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tvr321 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tvr321 Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 20 Sep 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:42 - 24 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just wait  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bhinso |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bhinso World Chat Champion
Joined: 21 Jun 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| f1fan111 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 f1fan111 Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 10 Nov 2006 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| amrath |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 amrath Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 21 Jan 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:28 - 25 Jan 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
We have one or two around Mansfield but i know from looking on bike trader that there is a shop in chesterfield and nottingham that are selling some CG's they are only like 15 miles away so could go and have a look and see  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 249 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|