 nrorke L Plate Warrior
Joined: 15 Aug 2010 Karma :  
|
|
 Stalk Brolly Dolly

Joined: 26 Dec 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:11 - 15 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Have attached a scan of the relavant page in the Haynes manual. I got a few of these and have founnd that what seems to happen if they are left standing the oil lets past the pump and pools in the crank case, a good run cures this. Not sure on restriction.
Cheers
Stalk.
1st edit:
Found this:
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=899399
2nd edit:
Just realised that I may have been a twat, this info is for SH50 1984 - 1989. Sorry if its not for your bike but I will leave it here anyway. |
|
 nrorke L Plate Warrior
Joined: 15 Aug 2010 Karma :  
|
|
 jowettdriver Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 09 Sep 2008 Karma : 
|
|