|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:43 - 23 Aug 2010 Post subject: Facebook settings |
 |
|
Just a quick one, regarding facebook.
Got a look at a friend ( ) of mines facebook newsfeed, and instantly saw myself chatting up another girl (on HER status) and generally lots of info about me.
Now, the options are;
My privacy settings are low - Not likely, everything is set pretty high
The girl I was chatting up has low privacy settings so it displayed me talking to her. Especially as said girl 'mate' only has 32 friends.
The 'mate' has set up her newsfeed to grab information about me.
As far as I know, all three are possible. Which is more likely. I would actually sell a kidney to fuck said 'mate', so curious to know what the lay is. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Pickledswede |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Pickledswede Traffic Copper
Joined: 15 Jul 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:11 - 23 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
That was so totally pointless you disturb me.
She sits 1m behind me at work, but is a shy retiring Chinese girl.
Hot as jeebus though.
Just curious if anyone KNOWS why someones newsfeed would be picking up a friends comments on someones wall they are NOT friends with...
My privacy
Their privacy
Her stalking. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Pickledswede |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Pickledswede Traffic Copper
Joined: 15 Jul 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:26 - 23 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Now we realise why I made such a pointless contribution, I have nothing relevant to offer
Although if the 'mate' isn't friends with this girl but sees you posting on her wall I guess that indicates that either she has set facebook (purposefully or not) to show more of you, or that because she has so few friends it just fills up with random crap from the most active ones? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Pickledswede |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Pickledswede Traffic Copper
Joined: 15 Jul 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:35 - 23 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well both are possible so I guess you'd have to ask  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| carlosthejack... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 carlosthejack... World Chat Champion

Joined: 16 Aug 2010 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:32 - 24 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
BCF you fail me. Not one of you actually KNOWS the craic?
Girl A has me as a friend.
I add comments to Girl B's status/note thing, and Girl B + Girl A are not friends.
Girl A gets this occurrence on her newsfeed....
I personally never get anything like that on mine, asides from if two friends of mine are talking and it's a slow day. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hetzer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hetzer Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Feb 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hetzer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hetzer Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Feb 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 04:18 - 24 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hubba hubba!  ____________________ "There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| neil. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 neil. World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Feb 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MonkeyKnuckle |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MonkeyKnuckle World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jan 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:26 - 24 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
It does happen. I've had it come up on my news feed where a friend has commented on some random persons picture/status etc.
I'm not sure how to stop it, although it does only seem to happen with certain friends. I.e. Friends I speak to on there fairly regularly. ____________________ MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:44 - 24 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ive had this happen.... My gf replying to someones status who Im not friends with.
What are there privacy settings. . . .
I know that friends of friends can see everything I post on claires wall, even tho im not mates with them.
However if I put friends only, no one can see it except my friends.
Its confusing and took me a while - total privacy is is the best option  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| waffles |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 waffles World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Oct 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:15 - 24 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Account > Privacy Settings > Custom and then make sure that stuff is checked next to the friends only part. That way only someone you are friends with can view what you post or comment on anything you do.
You shouldn't show up in someone elses feed unless you have friends of friends or everyone selected. Or just keep your flirting to message form  ____________________ Theory test - 19/8/09, CBT - 11/10/09, MOD 1 - 16/8/10, MOD 2 - 27/10/10
Past rides Yamaha XT125X, Triumph TT600, Honda XR250
Current rides Suzuki GSXR 600, Honda MSX125 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 2E |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 2E Trackday Trickster

Joined: 20 Jun 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:17 - 24 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
That chinese bird looks about 12...  ____________________ Bringing Classic Bikes Back Into Fashion
Rides: 1980 Honda CX500 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:59 - 25 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I /think/ There's a box you can tick/untick that says "let others see my comments on my friends wall/whatever" or such like. I remember being confused by it until I made sense of it eventually
Edit:
Just checked mine and "friends of friends" can see my posts, photos and status...
"Things others share: Can see Wall posts by friends"... ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bikertomm |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bikertomm World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 01:17 - 25 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Too confusing,
However, those pictures do nothing for me  ____________________ 07' Honda Hornet now full powaah! My guide on performing an oil change! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mistergixer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mistergixer World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:40 - 30 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Duckface fail.
The facial expression on that one makes her look like she's either a) caught a whiff of an especially stinky fart, or b) is constipated and trying to force out a turd....or possibly c) she has let one go and now thinks she may have followed through and there's a log jam in her knickers. ____________________ Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 42 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|