|
|
| Author |
Message |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tarmacsurfer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tarmacsurfer World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| t121anf |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 t121anf World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Feb 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:30 - 28 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thanks for the answers, but they are answers to slightly different questions.
I think they are wrong answers too.
I dont need a second card, as my current cable tv box works ok without the card, just limits what channels I can watch.
I dont think its £75 or £150 for the installation, as virgin says its £50.
https://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/tv/v-hd-box.html
I think I'll just get their standard HD box as £50 isnt too bad, and the v+ boxes are probably only much better if you are using the recording, which I wont be able to without paying a monthly fee probably. ____________________ colin1 is officially faster than god |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:34 - 28 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
If a standard box works out cheaper then go for that, I have a HD box with a HDTV, and flicking between the normal channels and their HD counterparts, I can't tell the difference. It's a con.
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| carvell |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 carvell Scuttler

Joined: 05 Sep 2003 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 42 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|