Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I just

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:18 - 22 Sep 2010    Post subject: I just Reply with quote

Reached a major milestone in my life Smile

Parents now know! i dropped a few hints while watching a re run of Sunday's X-factor when Diva Fever were on stage.

Conversation went like this:

Mum: oh I've seen these on the previews
Me: do you reckon they're a couple
Mum: yeah they've got that chemistry between them... as long as they don't kiss on stage.. that'd make me throw up seeing that
Me: its not that bad...

* 5 minutes passes*

Mum: They're really camp... but absolutely hilarious
Me: They're not camp... I've seen guys a lot camper than that in gay clubs!
Mum: Why would you be in gay clubs...?
Me: *knowing look* what other possible reasons would make me go to gay clubs?
Mum: Yeah OK then, just don't think your bringing guys back to the house... they wont get past the front door!
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:20 - 22 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thumbs Up
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:27 - 22 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://images.greetingcarduniverse.com/images//csphoto/1107/00/00/13/14/63/223966_enlrg.jpg
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ian789
Crazy Courier



Joined: 09 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:34 - 22 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puke
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Frost
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:36 - 22 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fool!

You should have told them you had a girlfriend and everything, then guys staying over could just have been mates who missed the last bus.


...who you then had a late night wrestling competition with...


...you won, go you Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Paulington
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:37 - 22 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://seanylpa.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/comingout.jpg.

Thumbs Up.
____________________
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Current Vehicles: '89 Kawasaki KDX200, '99 Yamaha XV535, '00 Honda ST1100 Pan-European, '08 Suzuki GSX-R1000, '08 Mitsubishi Lancer GS4 2.0 TDCi, '15 BMW 1 Series 116d Sport Turbo.
CBT: 27/08/08. Theory: 04/09/09. Module 1: 16/09/09. Module 2: 01/10/09.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:40 - 22 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaFrostyOne wrote:
Fool!

You should have told them you had a girlfriend and everything, then guys staying over could just have been mates who missed the last bus.


...who you then had a late night wrestling competition with...


...you won, go you Razz


You've thought that one through quite thoroughly... got something to tell us..? Wink
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:42 - 22 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post Rolling Eyes
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter


Last edited by The999Kid on 23:42 - 22 Sep 2010; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:42 - 22 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHR15 wrote:
are you getting awkward stares and silence now?



https://cdn.bikechatforums.com/files/1282080023529.jpg



pic not related


No awkward stares and silence... and i cant say I've ever been mad enough to start swinging a cactus... picture made me LOL though...
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:52 - 22 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, can't help but feeling a bit sorry for you when your parents have that sort of attitude. Can't have made it easy. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:55 - 22 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

D O G wrote:
Well done, can't help but feeling a bit sorry for you when your parents have that sort of attitude. Can't have made it easy. Thumbs Up


What sort of attitude? i was expecting a full blown force 5 hurricane of an argument!

I was incredibly pleased with how it went... even if a tad underwhelmed by their response.
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

number_two
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 04 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:10 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up Could have been worse, my brother got chucked out for three weeks! And that rule they said about no guys in the house applies to my bro too... Seems a pretty standard (harsh) rule set by parents.

Clapping
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:30 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the no guys thing extend to straight friends? Laughing I was round at a gay mates flat waiting for him to get changed once and decided to read what was on the table.
Turned out to be Gay Times magazine (how was I supposed to know what GT stood for!). I was too engrossed in the article about straight actors playing gays on TV that I didn't think twice of what his quite fit female flatmate looking in and saying hi must have assumed. Laughing
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

number_two
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 04 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:44 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Original Muzza wrote:
Does the no guys thing extend to straight friends? Laughing I was round at a gay mates flat waiting for him to get changed once and decided to read what was on the table.
Turned out to be Gay Times magazine (how was I supposed to know what GT stood for!). I was too engrossed in the article about straight actors playing gays on TV that I didn't think twice of what his quite fit female flatmate looking in and saying hi must have assumed. Laughing



PMSL... Gay guys seem to find all the fit single women to live with, i seem to spend more time over at my brothers now than i do at at home... Twisted Evil
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:04 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be prepared for some selective amnesia from your parents in the future.

I told my Dad and he seemed to take it in but keeps dropping hints about a female in the office who I sit beside. Same with my mum, she keeps asking when I'm going to get a girlfriend; I've given up.

I can relate to being underwhelmed though, it seems the only person (among myself and friends) who ended up having a problem with it was me, they were all a bit 'meh' when I mentioned it.

And yes, I recall the 21yo girl I shared a flat with a few years ago, her name was Cara, blonde, pleasing to the eye and a total pain the the fucking neck; never again.

Thumbs Up
____________________
Didn't catch anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:05 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

warped one wrote:
Muzza is this you starting to come out aswel?


I did get propositioned by a gay in a casino last year, and as I was on a break from the missus and hadn't found a suitable companion for the night...

...but decided there were limitations on the "any holes a goal" rule.
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

potato
Crazy Courier



Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:12 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread's gay.
____________________
OOOooosshh!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:23 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacky boi wrote:
This thread's gay.


Ohhhh be nice!
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling TerrorOutOfOffice
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:35 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you're out....Shame you can't shake it all about.

TBH I too would dislike the sound of bollock slapping against bollock whilst trying to finish off another Agatha Christie.


Pat
____________________
Diabolical homemade music Bandcamp and Soundcloud
Singer songwriter, Artist and allround good bloke Listen to Andrew Susan Johnston here
The Harry Turner Project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

L4Isoside
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:12 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait so how many gay people are on BCF? I had no idea Shocked Laughing

And are you sure they took you seriously? I know my family would be like "riiight" and just think im kidding or something.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:34 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Re: I just Reply with quote

The999Kid wrote:

Mum: Yeah OK then, just don't think your bringing guys back to the house... they wont get past the front door!


"That's ok mom, they're only really interested in my back door anyway!"

Bah-dum-tish!

Seriously though, you sure it's a big surprise to them? Surely they must have had an inkling, and maybe you've just confirmed they're suspicions?

Anyway, I believe I was supposed to be looking for my coat and hat, ah yes, now to find the door.....

Good for you anyway mate.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
FURBAR This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

locked
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 22 Oct 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:56 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

great stuff mate Thumbs Up
____________________
on the look out for my next bike....
CBT Passed - 13/09/09 Theroy Passed - 19/12/09 Mod 1 Passed 04/05/10 Mod 2 Passed 14/05/10 - Free to ride ANYTHING!
Motorcycles are perfectly safe as long as you remember they're dangerous.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yen_powell
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:04 - 23 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

if your mum is anything like my mum, she was talking about something else and hasn't realised what you actually meant.

Or is she from Belfast?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifUQq5p5i2g
____________________
Blackmail is a nasty word........but not as nasty as phlegm!
XT1200Z and a DR350 in bits
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 11 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 1.29 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 134.17 Kb