|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Gazz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Gazz World Chat Champion
Joined: 19 May 2009 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ariel Badger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ariel Badger Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Nai |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Nai World Chat Champion
Joined: 18 Apr 2010 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Howling TerrorOutOfOffice |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Howling TerrorOutOfOffice Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Dec 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:31 - 01 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Japan, they drive on the correct side.
And Thailand, Indonesia, Bhutan, Nepal, East Timor.
Not forgetting Australia, Barbados, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, South Africa and Trinidad & Tobago with Guernsey, Jersey, Malta, Samoa. Off then to South America, Guyana and Suriname and Cyprus to finish.
Pat ____________________ Diabolical homemade music Bandcamp and Soundcloud
Singer songwriter, Artist and allround good bloke Listen to Andrew Susan Johnston here
The Harry Turner Project |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Snodvan |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Snodvan Spanner Monkey

Joined: 22 Jul 2010 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| AngelGrinder |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 AngelGrinder World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tvchimp |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tvchimp World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2009 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 23:18 - 01 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
China... Specifically Shanghai and Beijing. I went there on a school trip for 8 days when I was 15. I was young, spent a lot of time trying it on with chinese girls (I can speak basic Mandarin... or used to!) and not enough time appreciating the fact we went to various sites of great significance (The Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Imperial Palace of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Summer Palace in Beijing etc).
Japan Hot, cute girls...Amazing food. Amazing culture and the inner geek in me is also the main reason I want to go.
Australia and Africa I want to do both tip to tip (furthest distance applies). It's an experience I want to go through, I'd love to do it solo, but would probably do it with 2-3 other people incase shit does indeed hit the fan.
around europe on this bad boy... https://motorbike-search-engine.co.uk/classic_bikes/bsa-c15-trials.jpg ____________________ Bike: Currently Bikeless... Gahh |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ariel Badger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ariel Badger Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:47 - 01 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've done most of the places I wanted to, but there are still a few more on the list. Off the top of my head...
Chuuk Lagoon (formerly Truk Lagoon), for the epic diving. There are one or two wrecks there.
Cocos Islands, off Costa Rica, for more awesome diving with bucket loads of Hammerheads. Almost went a couple of years ago, but I got engaged instead
South Africa, to tour the country and (you guessed it) dive with Great Whites. It also this piece of win, which needs doing (that's the highest bungee jump in the world, at 216m).
Arctic Circle. Not fussy where as such, probably Norway. Went to Iceland last year and loved it, so would like to go further north. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| D O G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 D O G World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:02 - 02 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'd love to go to a number of the national parks in the USA - there is so much to see there. A good year of touring would do it I think.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bikertomm |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bikertomm World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Freaky_1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Freaky_1 Nova Slayer

Joined: 12 May 2010 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hmmmnz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hmmmnz Super Spammer

Joined: 22 Aug 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 05:34 - 02 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rob |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rob World Chat Champion

Joined: 16 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 08:55 - 02 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Maldives before they sink!
I am enjoying being in New Zealand at the moment though. Lots to discover here.. am hoping to get to the South Pacific islands soon, Fiji, Tonga etc etc. Also while I'm here I'd like to hop over to Oz for a while to have a look around. ____________________ Love is 1050cc  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pinkyfloyd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yen_powell |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yen_powell World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Jun 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ms51ves3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 10:33 - 02 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well, shall visit most of my ones at some point, but my two 'pipe-dream' ones are;
To visit- Antartica... Aurora Australis and just nothing. Bleak beauty, occasionally disturbed by whales blowing. But I would only want to visit it.
To stay long term - A year or two at least... Japan. Haven't heard anything about the Japanese that I don't like, and if I could get a half decent job I'd be there in a shot. Hence pipe dream... if I can save up a good chunk by the end of this term in Thailand I'll try and get across. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Gone |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Gone Nearly there...
Joined: 01 Sep 2010 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Whosthedaddy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Whosthedaddy Super Spammer
Joined: 11 Dec 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 10:58 - 02 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Silver wrote: |
South Africa, to tour the country and (you guessed it) dive with Great Whites. |
Sadly, no where lets tourists dive with Great Whites. Only cage diving. Trust me, I asked thoroughly. Not that I blame them, Whites are very individual and react to chum differently. Cage diving is pretty, but damn cold.
If you dive Durban, Richard's Bay or Mozambique enough you might get lucky, but they're just travelling through there. Richard's Bay do baited tiger shark dives though  ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Suitor_Stu |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Suitor_Stu Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 19 Jun 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Chris750 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Chris750 Brolly Dolly
Joined: 08 Oct 2009 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:39 - 02 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 7 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|