|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:52 - 24 Oct 2010 Post subject: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files |
 |
|
I fancy going to Welsh Wales for a bit of sheep dipping ... sorry laning!!
Has anyone got a set of recommended lanes/route they have a .gpx file for?!!?
Or if you fancy going yourself/too, then you can be tour guide!!  ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:09 - 24 Oct 2010 Post subject: Re: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files |
 |
|
I have been considering a trip to go riding in the Wales region for a period of time prior to the current moment.
I have a comfy warm new 7.5t race truck, but do not yet the licence that allows me to drive it myself.
When I have acquired said licence, I will be intending to go the Wales region for a period of not less than a week to participate in off-road activities.
Better?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| silky666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 silky666 Captain Rulebook

Joined: 28 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:20 - 24 Oct 2010 Post subject: Re: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files |
 |
|
It's cos you're old, innit .
If I'd done my car test within 3 months of being 17, I'd have it too, but I didn't, so I don't. Going to do the full C licence, so I can drive any size rigid lorry (want a 18t furniture lorry to make the ultimate gypsy wagon/race van/motor home ). |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:25 - 25 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
that is plain rude!
I'd want to go end of next month as I am still too a bit broken to go ott .. I'll check my car and van policys to see if I am 3rd party on that bad boy. ... ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| richy047 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 richy047 L Plate Warrior
Joined: 21 May 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:43 - 25 Oct 2010 Post subject: top place to go in wales |
 |
|
Hi Blue
there is a place in wales called strata florida its on you tube alot of the 4x4 boys use it .
it starts of in Llyn Brianne reservoir and heads north to rhayader. I
have been on this trail a few times, its a good day out riding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXzeiiix-vQ |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| boundy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 boundy Nearly there...

Joined: 24 Jan 2009 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| boundy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 boundy Nearly there...

Joined: 24 Jan 2009 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 349 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|