Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:52 - 24 Oct 2010    Post subject: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files Reply with quote

I fancy going to Welsh Wales for a bit of sheep dipping ... sorry laning!! Embarassed

Has anyone got a set of recommended lanes/route they have a .gpx file for?!!?

Or if you fancy going yourself/too, then you can be tour guide!! Smile
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:59 - 24 Oct 2010    Post subject: Re: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files Reply with quote

Been meaning to do some Wales playing at some point.
Depending on situations, definitely want to take my new truck up there for at least a week for dirty playing (powered and not), but be a while be a while before I actually get the licence to drive it I suspect.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:10 - 24 Oct 2010    Post subject: Re: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files Reply with quote

G wrote:
Been meaning to do some Wales playing at some point.
Depending on situations, definitely want to take my new truck up there for at least a week for dirty playing (powered and not), but be a while be a while before I actually get the licence to drive it I suspect.


Say what now?!?!!? Very Happy
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:09 - 24 Oct 2010    Post subject: Re: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files Reply with quote

I have been considering a trip to go riding in the Wales region for a period of time prior to the current moment.

I have a comfy warm new 7.5t race truck, but do not yet the licence that allows me to drive it myself.
When I have acquired said licence, I will be intending to go the Wales region for a period of not less than a week to participate in off-road activities.

Better? Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

silky666
Captain Rulebook



Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:15 - 24 Oct 2010    Post subject: Re: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files Reply with quote

G wrote:

I have a new 7.5t race truck, but do not yet the licence that allows me to drive it myself.

I am confused easily ... I have only ever taken 2 drining tests in my life (both passed first time fyi) ... a motorbike and a car one.
Yet my license allows me to drive a 7.5t truck (i think).
I used to drive one for summer job when at uni ?
____________________
There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship" more than wrinkles in the Gaffa tape.

Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:20 - 24 Oct 2010    Post subject: Re: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files Reply with quote

It's cos you're old, innit Sad.
If I'd done my car test within 3 months of being 17, I'd have it too, but I didn't, so I don't. Going to do the full C licence, so I can drive any size rigid lorry (want a 18t furniture lorry to make the ultimate gypsy wagon/race van/motor home Smile ).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:28 - 24 Oct 2010    Post subject: Re: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files Reply with quote

G wrote:
It's cos you're old, innit Sad.
If I'd done my car test within 3 months of being 17, I'd have it too, but I didn't, so I don't. Going to do the full C licence, so I can drive any size rigid lorry (want a 18t furniture lorry to make the ultimate gypsy wagon/race van/motor home Smile ).


Didn't realise there was a time-out on it/it had changed!! Shocked

I have 7.5t on my licence ... so if you have any driver insurance, then I could pilot us!! Cool
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:33 - 24 Oct 2010    Post subject: Re: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files Reply with quote

I don't unfortunately, but if we did decide on something (I'm quite busy for the next month anyway Sad), we might be able to get you added or something.
This is it, if you haven't seen elsewhere Smile:
https://i.ebayimg.com/04/!B2HeLE!EGk~$%28KGrHqV,!hkE%2976B%29EpQBMhNWrpne!~~_35.JPG
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:25 - 25 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is plain rude! Very Happy

I'd want to go end of next month as I am still too a bit broken to go ott .. I'll check my car and van policys to see if I am 3rd party on that bad boy. ...
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

richy047
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 21 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:43 - 25 Oct 2010    Post subject: top place to go in wales Reply with quote

Hi Blue

there is a place in wales called strata florida its on you tube alot of the 4x4 boys use it .

it starts of in Llyn Brianne reservoir and heads north to rhayader. I
have been on this trail a few times, its a good day out riding


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXzeiiix-vQ
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

boundy
Nearly there...



Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:19 - 25 Oct 2010    Post subject: Re: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files Reply with quote

G wrote:
It's cos you're old, innit Sad.
If I'd done my car test within 3 months of being 17, I'd have it too, but I didn't, so I don't. Going to do the full C licence, so I can drive any size rigid lorry (want a 18t furniture lorry to make the ultimate gypsy wagon/race van/motor home Smile ).


Your only 26??? You must of had real hard paper round Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:29 - 25 Oct 2010    Post subject: Re: Welsh Wales - green lane .gpx GPS route files Reply with quote

Changed in 97 according to a quick google? 31 now.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

boundy
Nearly there...



Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:42 - 25 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they didn't pull it untill 2001, must go and check again now
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 349 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.03 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 78.55 Kb