|
|
| Author |
Message |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:16 - 01 Nov 2010 Post subject: Goldeneye re-release for Wii, 5 days to go. |
 |
|
I only just saw this. It looks very interesting. I may buy it and then possibly be let down but hey, it's Goldeneye
https://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/16317931/007-Goldeneye-Limited-Collector-Edition/Product.html ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:02 - 01 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well I've already got a wii so it's a + point really.
Will buy it and then tell what it's like  ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jay12329 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jay12329 Dr. Evil

Joined: 02 May 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:36 - 01 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Or you could pay 20 quid less from anazon
J |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 2E |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 2E Trackday Trickster

Joined: 20 Jun 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:05 - 01 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've got the original hooked up to my TV atm, we play it every so often... thinking of stealing the Wii i bought my little brothers a few christmas's ago back and getting it now... it would be awesome!  ____________________ Bringing Classic Bikes Back Into Fashion
Rides: 1980 Honda CX500 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| _Will_ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 _Will_ World Chat Champion
Joined: 16 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:30 - 01 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WildGoose |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WildGoose White Van Man

Joined: 21 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:11 - 01 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Look forward to your review, I'm holding off buying it until we see through the hype a few weeks after release.
Thing is, Goldeneye was made instantly redudant when Perfect Dark arrived and did the multiplayer ten times better, with more options, more guns, better arena's everything. I'm not quite sure why perfect dark seems to have slipped from memory so rapidly, apart from maybe the crappy licenced followups.
We have also had ten years of proper online multiplayer gaming (Counter-strike, Battlefield, Cod etc etc) so it will have readjusted your perception of what is good somewhat.
N64 predated most peoples online shooter experiences unless you were playing doom and quake in the early days, I would imagine. Things have moved on a bit since then.
This also needs a proper N64 pad to play it, it won't feel right on whatever that monstrosity of a pad is supposed to be.
Goes without saying that Brosnan is the goldeneye bond and not Craig, so what is that all about. That was added purely to sell it to the muppets who follows charts and buy what they are told is popular by the media. ____________________ So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:23 - 02 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
| WildGoose wrote: | Look forward to your review,  I'm holding off buying it until we see through the hype a few weeks after release.
Thing is, Goldeneye was made instantly redudant when Perfect Dark arrived and did the multiplayer ten times better, with more options, more guns, better arena's everything. I'm not quite sure why perfect dark seems to have slipped from memory so rapidly, apart from maybe the crappy licenced followups.
We have also had ten years of proper online multiplayer gaming (Counter-strike, Battlefield, Cod etc etc) so it will have readjusted your perception of what is good somewhat.
N64 predated most peoples online shooter experiences unless you were playing doom and quake in the early days, I would imagine. Things have moved on a bit since then.
This also needs a proper N64 pad to play it, it won't feel right on whatever that monstrosity of a pad is supposed to be.
Goes without saying that Brosnan is the goldeneye bond and not Craig, so what is that all about. That was added purely to sell it to the muppets who follows charts and buy what they are told is popular by the media. |
I agree on the Craig bit... As thinking whaaaa? But then assumed the same.
I didn't get on with perfect dark. And I don't know why I like G64 multiplayer so much. I still enjoy playing it loads. <shrug> ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Misc |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Misc World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Aug 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| divuk83 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 divuk83 World Chat Champion
Joined: 27 Nov 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| southglasgow |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 southglasgow Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 12 May 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 333 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|