Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Motorcycle virgin to off road adventurer.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

sixtring74
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 04 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:51 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Motorcycle virgin to off road adventurer. Reply with quote

Hi guys,

A year or so ago I filmed my friend passing his test and having his first road trip. He needed a bit of help along they way.

So if anybodie's having second thoughts about passing watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-reZ2kvGic8

Hope you don't mind me posting this here but I think it fits.


Last edited by sixtring74 on 14:09 - 04 Nov 2010; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:12 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm torn between cool rating and spam rating.

vid looks cool but the post looks like a spam!

I'll make my mind up later.
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:17 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect you are not British. Not that that matters.

Edit: Welcome Thumbs Up
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

sixtring74
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 04 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:08 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am British and it's not spam. I remembered when I was starting out as a biker and all you hear are horror stories from friends and family to keep you off bikes. Unless you've already passed your test you often don't hear people telling you about how good biking makes you feel.

Thats why I posted it in the new biker section cos thats exactly what Dean was.

Rob
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ian789
Crazy Courier



Joined: 09 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:10 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your DVD costs more than Module 1 Hand
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:17 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

sixtring74 wrote:
. Unless you've already passed your test you often don't hear people telling you about how good biking makes you feel.


Rob


They can ask me for free and I'll tell them its fkin great!
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

psychofox
Nova Slayer



Joined: 13 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:07 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a bit sceptical when I saw you plugging the DVD on youtube, but it's a good enough message to be spreading. I put off doing my test for 7 years for one reason or another, and that's 7 years of biking I'll never get back. Glad I did it while I'm still reasonably young Very Happy

Nice bikes BTW, always liked the Africa Twin. It was on my shopping list (amongst others) but the price was a bit of a put off.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 333 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 1.22 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 51.46 Kb