|
|
| Author |
Message |
| sixtring74 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 sixtring74 L Plate Warrior
Joined: 04 Nov 2010 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 09:51 - 04 Nov 2010 Post subject: Motorcycle virgin to off road adventurer. |
 |
|
Hi guys,
A year or so ago I filmed my friend passing his test and having his first road trip. He needed a bit of help along they way.
So if anybodie's having second thoughts about passing watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-reZ2kvGic8
Hope you don't mind me posting this here but I think it fits.
Last edited by sixtring74 on 14:09 - 04 Nov 2010; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pinkyfloyd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Paxovasa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Paxovasa World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Apr 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:17 - 04 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I suspect you are not British. Not that that matters.
Edit: Welcome  ____________________ Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black). |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| sixtring74 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 sixtring74 L Plate Warrior
Joined: 04 Nov 2010 Karma : 
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ian789 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ian789 Crazy Courier
Joined: 09 Apr 2010 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 14:10 - 04 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Your DVD costs more than Module 1  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pinkyfloyd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| psychofox |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 psychofox Nova Slayer
Joined: 13 Apr 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:07 - 04 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I was a bit sceptical when I saw you plugging the DVD on youtube, but it's a good enough message to be spreading. I put off doing my test for 7 years for one reason or another, and that's 7 years of biking I'll never get back. Glad I did it while I'm still reasonably young
Nice bikes BTW, always liked the Africa Twin. It was on my shopping list (amongst others) but the price was a bit of a put off. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 333 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|