|
|
| Author |
Message |
| trikeschick |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 trikeschick Traffic Copper

Joined: 14 Mar 2010 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pinkyfloyd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:59 - 03 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good luck and welcome to the forum. Best advice is to get yourself a theory test cd rom thingy. I used one and passed first time.
There is also practice ones here
https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Diol1/DoItOnline/DG_4017669
Keep us all informed  ____________________ illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jodie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jodie Crazy Courier

Joined: 16 Jun 2010 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:40 - 03 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Erro Trikeschick,
Well done on your CBT and fingers crossed for the theory which easy if you've done your studying
The week running up to my theory I must've done it at least 3 times a day online, although I ended up buying a disc from Morrisons for the dreaded Hazard perception but it was a fiver well spent.
Good luck and welcome  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Paxovasa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Paxovasa World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Apr 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 08:49 - 04 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hello and wecome
Good luck with your tests  ____________________ Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black). |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| SweenyT |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 SweenyT Trackday Trickster

Joined: 22 Sep 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:02 - 04 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I second that.
Welcome and good luck with your test next week  ____________________ Current ride - 2005 Suzuki GSX-R600 K4 - 2x 2014 Honda NC750s long term courtesy bikes - 2003 Fazer FZ6 written off as idiot reversed into me - 2009 YBR125 - still have from new |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| trikeschick |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 trikeschick Traffic Copper

Joined: 14 Mar 2010 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tenantry13 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tenantry13 Nova Slayer

Joined: 25 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:08 - 04 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good Luck with it!
I had the book and think I read it four times and wrote down anything I got wrong, to make sure I had it drummed into my head before the test.
I borrowed the hazard disk off a mate, which was easy but found it a bit random as everything is a bloody hazard on the road  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Beelzebob |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Beelzebob Spanner Monkey

Joined: 08 Sep 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:44 - 04 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good luck with the tests. I second the advice here - luckily a mate of mine had the theory and hazard DVDs from when he did it... and one of the clips on the DVD actually came up on the test
You've got LOADS of time to do the theory answers so no need to rush. They're mostly common sense - you could get through it by just reading the Highway Code, if you could remember it all!
Let us know how you get on. ____________________ '09 YBR 125 -> '92 XJ600 S Diversion -> '99 Hornet 600
"Stronger than your average female lifeguard" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 334 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|