|
|
| Author |
Message |
| ws4936 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ws4936 World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Sep 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:08 - 18 Jan 2011 Post subject: RC Bikes |
 |
|
I was just watching a youtube video from a topic, and after the vid, started clicking on related vids - and somehow went form how to pick up a bike, to crashes, to finally RC bikes.
I've never come across this before, i was like :O - i want one!!!
first clip i saw was this, and then this.
They don't seem to be on your average toy shelves...but i do want one!!! ____________________ If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:39 - 18 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I got one of these for xmas or a birthday when I was about 12ish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2hpuWomyOQ&feature=related
It was absolutely brilliant The body is rigid so it can roll over forwards if it goes down too big a drop. ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bikertomm |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bikertomm World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 01:57 - 18 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I am so fucking confused at how that thing stays up  ____________________ 07' Honda Hornet now full powaah! My guide on performing an oil change! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Vman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Vman Scooby Slapper
Joined: 23 Sep 2010 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| warped one |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 warped one Banned

Joined: 25 Dec 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 02:11 - 18 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had/have this one:
https://www.tvclip.biz/video/Ve2PTVteMlo/tyco-rc-jeremy-mcgrath-motorcycle.html
It works by a giro in the back wheel, you have to spin the wheel to get it up to speed then set it down and let it go.
I might dig it out tomorrow and have a buzz round the workshop with it. ____________________ amnesia - Never in the history of usernames has one been more accurate. Warped indeed. You sir are a fecking oddball. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| DrDonnyBrago |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 DrDonnyBrago World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jan 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:54 - 18 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
The the cat is like WTF is that, can I eat it? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chillyman0 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chillyman0 Nearly there...

Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Vman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Vman Scooby Slapper
Joined: 23 Sep 2010 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bikertomm |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bikertomm World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| P.addy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 P.addy Red Rocket
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:37 - 18 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have a ducati one I think.. Has 'alice' logos over it.
Rider actually leans and that... Pretty awesome!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 262 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|