Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


RC Bikes

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

ws4936
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:08 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: RC Bikes Reply with quote

I was just watching a youtube video from a topic, and after the vid, started clicking on related vids - and somehow went form how to pick up a bike, to crashes, to finally RC bikes.

I've never come across this before, i was like :O - i want one!!!

first clip i saw was this, and then this.

They don't seem to be on your average toy shelves...but i do want one!!!
____________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:39 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one of these for xmas or a birthday when I was about 12ish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2hpuWomyOQ&feature=related

It was absolutely brilliant Thumbs Up The body is rigid so it can roll over forwards if it goes down too big a drop.
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bikertomm
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:57 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so fucking confused at how that thing stays up Laughing
____________________
07' Honda Hornet now full powaah! My guide on performing an oil change!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Vman
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 23 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:03 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love these little bikes, and in fact anything RC: bonus, now have a little boy and good excuse to buy the stuff!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:54 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

warped one wrote:
I had/have this one:
https://www.tvclip.biz/video/Ve2PTVteMlo/tyco-rc-jeremy-mcgrath-motorcycle.html

It works by a giro in the back wheel, you have to spin the wheel to get it up to speed then set it down and let it go.

I might dig it out tomorrow and have a buzz round the workshop with it.


The the cat is like WTF is that, can I eat it?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:40 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that Ducati which i received at Xmas. It's bloody good, that's all i can say.
Not the most expensive either Thumbs Up
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chillyman0
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:58 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaah man, I had one of those tyco rc ones years ago! Loved it!
____________________
preivious : 2007 Skyjet 125 (died), 1991 gsf400 (problems, rotting in garden)
1996 gsf600n (sold)
current : 1996 VFR750 for sale, PM for info! 2000 E1 ZX-9r
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Vman
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 23 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:07 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! Just wasted so much time on YouTube! Not turning this into 'any RC thread' but check this bad boy out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ONutgLuV8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bikertomm
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:57 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vman wrote:
Damn! Just wasted so much time on YouTube! Not turning this into 'any RC thread' but check this bad boy out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ONutgLuV8&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Haha that thing is beast! Thumbs Up
____________________
07' Honda Hornet now full powaah! My guide on performing an oil change!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:37 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a ducati one I think.. Has 'alice' logos over it.
Rider actually leans and that... Pretty awesome! Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:43 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody is interested we do little battery powered ducati's in my shop. Sold out in my store at the moment but I can get them sent from other stores, although for time being they are cheaper on the website even with my discount on the store price.

https://www.menkind.co.uk/gifts-gadgets-c112/remote-control-c43/remote-control-toys-c110/maisto-fly-wheel-ducatti-remote-control-motorbike-p112067
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 262 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.93 - MySQL Queries: 15 - Page Size: 73.93 Kb