Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Some bikechatforums statistics that may interest you.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:47 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Some bikechatforums statistics that may interest you. Reply with quote

Taken from boardreader.com

Top authors during last week:


Hetzer - 197
TanacoiusD - 188
Big_Ham - 180
pinkyfloyd - 170
rob yarrr - 153
CaNsA - 147
Kickstart -138
G - 128
The Thinker - 114
chris-red - 112






Top 10 forums on Bike Chat Forums:

General Bike Chat - 374,469 posts
Random Banter - 293,081 posts
The Workshop - 146,986 posts
New Bikers - 63,150 posts
The Geek Zone - 55,312 posts
Dear Auntie BCF... - 53,958 posts
Found on the 'Net - 45,473 posts
General Bike Pictures - 33,229 posts
Current Affairs - 27,388 posts
Show & Tell - 24,636 posts






Top 10 active forums on Bike Chat Forums during last week:

Random Banter - 2,174 new posts
General Bike Chat - 2,050 new posts
The Workshop - 1,060 new posts
Current Affairs - 539 new posts
Dear Auntie BCF... - 466 new posts
The Geek Zone - 463 new posts
New Bikers - 360 new posts
Found on the 'Net - 332 new posts
General Bike Pictures - 251 new posts
Show & Tell - 129 new posts
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:20 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has it got a Top 10 coolest stories, bro?
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:22 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when the 'Stats' button worked on here.

Maybe Kornholio should enable it again?

Having said that, I've only just notice the 'Links' er, link.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:24 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Re: Some bikechatforums statistics that may interest you. Reply with quote

c_dug wrote:

Top authors during last week:

Hetzer - 197
TanacoiusD - 188
Big_Ham - 180
pinkyfloyd - 170
rob yarrr - 153
CaNsA - 147
Kickstart -138
G - 128
The Thinker - 114
chris-red - 112


https://www.comediangamer.ca/POTD/fuck-yeah.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Pernig
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Jul 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:54 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Re: Some bikechatforums statistics that may interest you. Reply with quote

c_dug wrote:

Top authors during last week:


TanacoiusD - 188
The Thinker - 114


I wouldn't exactly call them 'top' authors.
____________________
H100 Breaking for spares
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:58 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Re: Some bikechatforums statistics that may interest you. Reply with quote

c_dug wrote:


Top authors during last week:


Hetzer - 197
TanacoiusD - 188
Big_Ham - 180
pinkyfloyd - 170
rob yarrr - 153
CaNsA - 147
Kickstart -138
G - 128
The Thinker - 114
chris-red - 112



So what your trying to say is I talk more shit then Cansa but not as much as Hetzer Laughing
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:29 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Re: Some bikechatforums statistics that may interest you. Reply with quote

[quote="pinkyfloyd"]
c_dug wrote:



So what your trying to say is I talk more shit then Cansa but not as much as Hetzer Laughing


I lol'd
Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:16 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't show that to my boss Embarassed
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:24 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
Don't show that to my boss Embarassed


Whats it worth?
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:28 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Mars bar and a hand job?
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:35 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

My shit's proof a turd can be polished. Neutral
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:43 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
A Mars bar and a hand job?


Deal! just wash your hands first! Laughing
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:23 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
chris-red wrote:
A Mars bar and a hand job?


Deal! just wash your hands first! Laughing


And after Laughing
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:26 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paxovasa wrote:

And after Laughing


Dont care what he does after. Providing I get my mars bar first!
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ollieholt
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:15 - 18 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

must catch up...

your going to have to be 'skiing' if you don't want your boss to find out, i think they still do mars bar twin packs so you should be good on that score.
____________________
Laughing < This? Well this is just a day brightner.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:23 - 19 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

X wrote:
I miss posting on BCF. Sad I just can't be bothered any more really, forums were fun back in the olden days but I barely know anyone on here any more. Rolling Eyes


Hi I'm pinky. I live in a little dusty corner of the BCF storeroom and a prolific shit talker (see above) and piss taker.

There now you know me, we should get married and have lots of tiny dwarves called frank.

Thumbs Up
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:12 - 19 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are actually quite a lot of people who joined in 2010 and stuck around and post a lot, just off the top of my head there is pinky, rogerborg, olli (holt?) and paxovasa I think, plus loads more that I don't remember.

Luke I haven't seen you posting regularly in over a year I reckon. Not since you did a bunch of car picture threads that people got all pissy over for no reason.
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:32 - 19 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
... in the olden days

Lukeypoos has transformed into Alf Garnett Shocked

We're all still here, in fact: we wondered where you went.

(well, I didn't, but I'm sure other people did)
Laughing
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:53 - 19 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must.....try.....harder....
____________________
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

mrtEE
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:45 - 19 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Luke still banging your daughter?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:54 - 19 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
My shit's proof a turd can be polished. Neutral


Hmm, I suspect about 150 of those posts must be the enemies debate in Forum Help. Razz Laughing

I was off work last week, does it show?
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

silky666
Captain Rulebook



Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:22 - 19 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonny hardly posts (he is busy being ramrodded by shims in Thailand after all) .. yet he has his picture in prime spot Shocked ....
and typical Hetzer comment.

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/silky666/Random/Untitled-2-5.jpg
____________________
There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship" more than wrinkles in the Gaffa tape.

Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:19 - 24 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

silky666 wrote:
Bonny hardly posts (he is busy being ramrodded by shims in Thailand after all) .. yet he has his picture in prime spot Shocked


I am the anti-hero of BCF. Live with it.

And it's mainly the time difference that puts me off, that and jealousy of anyone with a bike with a clutch/more than 3 gears/more than 5 bhp/a front disc brake...
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:33 - 24 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

This weeks scores so far.

pinkyfloyd
275

Paxovasa
225

chris-red
168

Hetzer
161

CaNsA
160

ollieholt
144

rob yarrr
134

Big_Ham
124

Kickstart
123

Rogerborg
116
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 253 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.12 Sec - Server Load: 0.36 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 134.33 Kb