|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Asharin |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Asharin World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Oct 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:19 - 23 Jan 2011 Post subject: Man flu in full effect... |
 |
|
Sat here at work, I ache all over, I have the shakes..I am freezing yet roasting at the same time, and I've got a close personal relationship with the toilet bowl tonight.
I hope I make it through the shift, 4 days off after tonight!!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bootsbiker |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bootsbiker Traffic Copper

Joined: 07 Jan 2009 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Howling TerrorOutOfOffice |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Howling TerrorOutOfOffice Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Dec 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Asharin |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Asharin World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Oct 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:45 - 23 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Usually if I get the flu I get it mildly at best..it's kicking my arse this time though!
Must be a side affect of getting older  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Slacker24seve... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Slacker24seve... World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:49 - 23 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Had it before christmas. Spent 5 days in bed, 3 of them I simply couldnt move. Crawled out to visit the docs, sent me home with antibiotics. In bed for another 4 days. ____________________ Triumph Daytona 675 track bike + girlfriend's Honda Hornet 600
Selling a hack/winter bike for less than a grand? PM me.
Banger rallies are ace |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| neatbik |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 neatbik World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jun 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yuri2085 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yuri2085 World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Jul 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| neatbik |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 neatbik World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jun 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:59 - 24 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Most important thing i found was to drink loads of water - and i mean loads.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:24 - 24 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm on day 5 of what I can only describe as flu like virus. It started Thursday, I had only what I can describe as a 'judder' if I look side to side quickly...my skin felt prickly and my every muscle ached. My head felt like it was going to explode if I sat up, but when I laid down my body ached.
I fell asleep at the drop of a hat (which never happens), I resumed eating on day 4...and today I had to go back to work, as we don't get sick pay, so two days off last week is going to kill me as it is.
Today, I have a stinky cold, runny itchy eyes and nose, cough, till suffering hot and cold.
Last night I had 14hrs sleep, and tonight I am struggling now, it's 9.30pm!!!  ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Skudd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pinkyfloyd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:26 - 24 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Clanger wrote: | I'm on day 5 of what I can only describe as flu like virus. It started Thursday, I had only what I can describe as a 'judder' if I look side to side quickly...my skin felt prickly and my every muscle ached. My head felt like it was going to explode if I sat up, but when I laid down my body ached.
I fell asleep at the drop of a hat (which never happens), I resumed eating on day 4...and today I had to go back to work, as we don't get sick pay, so two days off last week is going to kill me as it is.
Today, I have a stinky cold, runny itchy eyes and nose, cough, till suffering hot and cold.
Last night I had 14hrs sleep, and tonight I am struggling now, it's 9.30pm!!!  |
Clangers got man flu. I always knew there was something suspicious about her  ____________________ illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Willson |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Willson Traffic Copper

Joined: 26 Jun 2010 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pinkyfloyd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ms51ves3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| rac3r |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 rac3r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:59 - 24 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I hate lemsip, even with sugar and honey mixed in  ____________________ Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Howling TerrorOutOfOffice |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Howling TerrorOutOfOffice Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Dec 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ms51ves3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| rac3r |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 rac3r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:42 - 25 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
While we are on the subject of snot what do you do when your nose is running and you are on the bike with your helmet on?
I know what I do when it happens  ____________________ Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Asharin |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Asharin World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Oct 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ms51ves3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:56 - 25 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Today I have been having uncontrollable bouts of sneezing... the funniest was eating my dinner...I had a mouthful of sweetcorn, most of which is now pebble-dashed all over my sleeve, my hands, the wall  ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Howling TerrorOutOfOffice |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Howling TerrorOutOfOffice Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Dec 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:42 - 25 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Skudd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:37 - 25 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
God created the beard.  ____________________ Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm". |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pinkyfloyd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:46 - 27 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 250 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|